Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mob Name

Hello All,

Just using the guide and I've noticed something that I cant find an option for.

When fighting something that the guide requires you to kill, you can always find them as it highlights there names and removes all the others.

But if you dont need to kill anything, theres no way of spotting if its a yellow mob or red mob.

Anyway to turn this off?

Or has WoW always been like this and I'm going stupid?!

That is a setting from the UI by WoW, and can be changed in the interface options. Zygor Guides arent effecting this visual.
    But you can keep an eye for red vs yellow mobs by hitting your v key.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ahh ok!

Know where abouts the setting is?
      Im not keen on the V thing as the bars are huge!

Comment

Right now Im at work, and cant get in game, so cant help you there, sorry.
        What I do when I am traveling or farming herbs/nodes is run with the v selected so I know whats coming around the corner, but questing and in combat and such I turn it off.
        Sorry I couldnt help you more.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Not a problem
          Thank you for the fast reply

Comment

In the WoW keybindings you can find the keys to show nameplates for hostile and neutral mobs and another one for friendly. The defaults are as Kamchak told v and I think shift+v.

Wow shows nameplates for quest mobs since Cataclysm so this is rather new and one of the best new features of the UI

Comment

I think what the OP is referring to is how WoW started showing mob names (just names, no health bar) above quest targets if you were on that quest. It started doing this with 4.0, I think, but mine no longer does and I can't find how to turn it back on. I know about the V thing but that shows a rather large health bar - I just want the name.

Comment

If it's quest related there's a good possibility it's one of the options in the quest section of WoW's options.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X