Talent Build Dual-Spec Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Build Dual-Spec Problem

I'm having a problem with setting up the Dual Talent primary & secondary. As a hunter, my Primary talent build was with Marksmanship, I wanted my Secondary talent build to be Beast Mastery.

However, in trying to use the Zygor talent guide, after I setup my Beast Mastery secondary, and then went to add points to my Marksmanship primary, the talent guide said I was a Beast Mastery build and this was a Marksmanship build -- so it said that I should dual spec!!

But I have already dual-speced, and now want to tune each of the Primary and Secondary builds with the talent guide, but it seems to not recognize that I am dual speced and will advise me only on one of them.

Help!

There's a similar thread here:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lent-guide-bug
    Short version: the guide is not dual spec capable. So if you want to spend points for your marksmanship spec you have to configure the advisor to use marksmanship. If you switch to beastmaster you have to configure the advisor to use beastmaster.

Comment

Yep, that's the way it works:

1) Setup your primary with TA: then do the point allocations

2) Setup your secondary

3) When you try to allocate points to your secondary, it will tell you to setup dual-spec

4) Close the TA

5) Switch to the Secondary

6) Open the TA and switch to the Secondary

7) TA should now be available for advising on Secondary talents

Comment

Working...
      X