Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: what do you do after level 85

Just wanted to ask what is the best thing to do after you hit level 85

It's up to you really. Do you want to raid? Do you want to make money by doing dailies and crafting? PVP? Get achievements? There are all different kinds of things to do when you reach 85. It's just what do you enjoy doing or would like to try.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I tend to get bored very quickly when I reach level cap and usually end up starting another alt. I've one of each class now in various stages of levelling.

I have quite poor concentration and attention-span so raiding is just not fun for me. I've done the gearing up through HCs on a couple of toons but I didn't really enjoy doing the same dungeons over and over again.

Not sure what I'll do when I have an 85 in each class - probably dailies, level some crafting professions and achievements, I guess.

Comment

re: tol barad

I dont see the zygor guide showing the dailies on Tol Barad,or am i missing something please let me know

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        It's up to you really. Do you want to raid? Do you want to make money by doing dailies and crafting? PVP? Get achievements? There are all different kinds of things to do when you reach 85. It's just what do you enjoy doing or would like to try.

Comment

See my reply in the other thread.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
            I tend to get bored very quickly when I reach level cap and usually end up starting another alt. I've one of each class now in various stages of levelling.

I have quite poor concentration and attention-span so raiding is just not fun for me. I've done the gearing up through HCs on a couple of toons but I didn't really enjoy doing the same dungeons over and over again.

Not sure what I'll do when I have an 85 in each class - probably dailies, level some crafting professions and achievements, I guess.

some people just dont have the strenght to get the top lvl gear on your char im lvling a priest now for healing im in range 50 almost when im done with that im going to get Top Raid gear T11 and legendary weapons

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver33 View Post
              some people just dont have the strenght to get the top lvl gear on your char im lvling a priest now for healing im in range 50 almost when im done with that im going to get Top Raid gear T11 and legendary weapons
              Not sure whether that's aimed at me or not. I don't need top-level gear because I don't do raids - they're not fun for me any more, simple as that, and WoW's supposed to be fun . I have a well-geared level 80 troll disc/holy priest and was a good healer pre-Cata but health problems have reduced my ability to concentrate for long periods of time, so I'm a casual quester/leveller now.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
                Not sure whether that's aimed at me or not. I don't need top-level gear because I don't do raids - they're not fun for me any more, simple as that, and WoW's supposed to be fun . I have a well-geared level 80 troll disc/holy priest and was a good healer pre-Cata but health problems have reduced my ability to concentrate for long periods of time, so I'm a casual quester/leveller now.
                wel some people like to lvl quest but i play this game 3 years now always had dpser but now its time to heal with a healer its more fun and quicker way to get a good raid guild i love discpline more cd then over holy

Comment

Originally posted by Bakstabber View Post
                  Just wanted to ask what is the best thing to do after you hit level 85
                  I do This!!!
                  I finally got Cataclysmically Epic a couple of weeks ago.
                  I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X