i have the 1-85 guide for a long time but no archaelogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the 1-85 guide for a long time but no archaelogy

we should get this guide for free i see it as bonus matrials but i cant use archaelogy guide ingame why is this?

Originally posted by macgyver33 View Post
    we should get this guide for free i see it as bonus matrials but i cant use archaelogy guide ingame why is this?
    Its not an ingame guide. There really is no way to make an ingame guide for archeology.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Sadly, what Kam has said is true. But! There is news! There is an addon that works along with Carbonite that shows you your dig sites on the continent you're on. It's called Archy. Works quite well. And a tip, do NOT use any of the stuff you dig up until you hit skill level 100. After that, you stop gaining skill ups when you dig.

Comment

I also suggest Archy along with Tom Tom cause that's the only waypoint system that works with it for telling you where your digsites are at.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Also a note. When patch 4.0.6 goes live you will only be able to get to 50 skill points before you have to start making things.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you set carbonites arrow to emulate tomtom, it's 100% compatible with archy.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
              And a tip, do NOT use any of the stuff you dig up until you hit skill level 100. After that, you stop gaining skill ups when you dig.
              Can someone please explain what this tip means? I've been making things since I first started digging up fragments on the one character I've been doing Archeology on. So, am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Right now you can only gain skill points from digging up to a skill of 100. After that you can only get skill points from making things. If you keep all of the fragments you dig up and don't make anything until you hit 100 skill then it will help to save you time with raising the skill.

When patch 4.0.6 is released Blizzard is dropping the max skill from digging to 50.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I see. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                  X