Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coordinates

hi,
    just a little thorn in my side, in your quest discription you place in coordinates but the thing is zygor with no other adds ie tom tom.
    could you show the your arrow in the main map to show the corrds on the bottom of the map because sometimes the guide said goto 20.20 but there is no green dot on the map so you dont know where to go unless you look it up on the web

maybe its already there but i cant find it and since my corrd macro no longer works within ver4 it would be nice to have
    Elune be with you

Sorry, I don't exactly understand what the problem is.
    The guide puts a dot on the world and minimap and shows a waypoint arrow (if you setup built in waypoint arrow in the guide options) without using other addons.
    If you don't see a dot maybe no waypoint is set. Is there any output in the chat window? What zone and what WoW client language cause the problem?

Putting coordinates at the bottom of the world map by the guide is not necessary as you stated correctly that there are other addons that do this. I have to configure my addons because two of the put coordinates on the world map and they overlap by default (Mapster and TomTom).

Comment

Coord.

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Sorry, I don't exactly understand what the problem is.
      The guide puts a dot on the world and minimap and shows a waypoint arrow (if you setup built in waypoint arrow in the guide options) without using other addons.
      If you don't see a dot maybe no waypoint is set. Is there any output in the chat window? What zone and what WoW client language cause the problem?

Putting coordinates at the bottom of the world map by the guide is not necessary as you stated correctly that there are other addons that do this. I have to configure my addons because two of the put coordinates on the world map and they overlap by default (Mapster and TomTom).
      Sorry my fault but it was late - anyway
      prime example
      horde quest - undead
      lev18
      line 111
      said goto 56,76 and kill bears which i dont have a prob. with but next line said for more bears goto 55,70 - now as i tryed to say where is 55,70
      ok it may not be a good example since it so close but i hope you get the idea on where im coming from
      Elune be with you

Comment

You can click on the other coords in the description and it will update the arrow for the coords you just clicked on.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Coords.

Originally posted by rancidpoopy View Post
          You can click on the other coords in the description and it will update the arrow for the coords you just clicked on.
          Ah... thank you i will try that now as well as keeping it in mind
          and a big thanks to Rancidpoopy
          Elune be with you

Comment

Thanks rancidpoopy for answering that while I was sleeping

Comment

World map dots

Hi Cartman
              I see in your reply here you say we should get a dot on our world map. I get a dot on my mini map but not my world map. I've looked through all the options for zygor and can't see if I've turned this off. Ive run repair and re-installed zygor guides but still no dot on world map.
              Have you got any idea ?

Comment

Did you try with only the Zygor addons active? Maybe another addon is interfering (Carbonite). Also do you have the built in waypoint activated in the waypoint options of the guide?

Comment

co ordinates

Hi Cartman

Thanks for reply

I turned off all add ons, still wasn't seeing way point dot on big map. Also checked and way point was set correctly.
                  I spent a couple of hours trying to figure what was going on (trying all the zygor options) and found that when I reduce my full screen map the way point appears on the 1/4 size map. Real handy for me to know this.
                  This leads to the next question, is the way point meant to appear on full size map?

Cheers
                  Darksteve

Comment

I use Mapster as map replacement so my fullscreen map is not fullscreen. But that should make no difference, I never used the reduced size map and have no problems with waypoints.
                    Waypoints should appear on the world map and the minimap.
                    But I'll check what happens with the waypoints if I disable my other addons.
                    Did the waypoint arrow also work when using the reduced map?

Comment

Working...
                    X