Guide driving me insane again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide driving me insane again

There are now two images of the guide appearing everytime I login.

One on top that is opaque, another on the bottom that is transparent.

But neither of them has the buttons to control actions. So not ability to jump ahead or go back in sequence.

And I've been stopped at a quest sequence and can no longer pursue the next levels.

Do the Zygor guides ever cease being buggy, or is that just a given of this software?

Amazing.

The Guide window no longer has the control icons, just steps? How to fix that?

Comment

This is So Frustrating

Because I have jumped several levels by doing dungeons, the Guide simply doesn't "get it" that I am several levels above where it think I am. How to correct this?

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Blargh. I had a nice long post on this type of thread, but it's just too easy. Use the search option for the SiS (self injection system) and the posts you find will help you. And a future tip, instead of making several posts in a short amount of time, give the team and the mods a chance to check it out. Contrary to popular belief, they are indeed human and have lives/families of their own that all comes before anything online.

-EDIT-
          Curse you Kam! You got there before I did /pout
          Last edited by dulak; February 19, 2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: Kam....

Comment

Crisis, have you tried to delete the Zygor files inside your SavedVariables folder? That should solve the 'double window' thing.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you do many dungeons it can be difficult to get back into the guide with the SIS.
              This will be changed with a guide update the team is working on.
              At the moment the best advice I can give is to look for the first step in the guide that is in a new zone appropriate for your level and try to continue from there. You may need to get either a quest that leads you to the zone from the previous zone the guide used or with a quest from the board in a capital city.
              Or just go into the guide options and move the allow levels ahead slider to the right and just do the guide step by step no matter if you are ahead. Being 3-5 levels ahead of the guide should be no big problem at higher levels.

Comment

i know it can be frustrating

i to have a worgen and he is about 10lev higher than the guid due to getting dungon achivements i could use the SIS but i want to enjoy the game play, we can keep banging on about FP and other stuff. Since Blizzard has only let just one item to have access to their servers (Leveling Guides) to read toons completed quests. this is why zygor seam to have dummy spits, since it cant read where u have been or the FP you have gotten

i just use the guide on where to go next and the order of the quests, which can speed up the game play

hope this helps
                Elune be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Grindlepol View Post
                  i just use the guide on where to go next and the order of the quests, which can speed up the game play
                  That's exactly what the guide is for
                  Especially with the linear questing the guide "only" saves you time because you don't have to look up all the quest goals you have to do and optimize the paths so you don't run around more than necessary.

Comment

Working...
                  X