bonus guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bonus guides?

Just wondering why I did not get any of the extra bonus guides when I made my purchase based on the front of your website I should be able to get some of the extra bonus guides with my purchase.

Available guides:
    Zygor Guides Viewer addon
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
    Zygor Talent Advisor addon
    Zygor Talent Builds

Trial versions:
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (TRIAL)
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (TRIAL)
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (TRIAL)

Looking for the guides that were posted

Archeology Profession Guide...
    Guild Leveling Perks Guide...
    Death Knight Class Guide Bonus...
    Inscription Profession Leveling Guide Bonus...
    Auctioneer Appraiser Guide
    Food and Drink Stats Guide

also lookin in-game there is the option for gold guide, but when I click that option in the zygor config I do not see any info in that tab?

So why did I not get these extra guides?

also I am level 53 on my re-roll and its not updating to level 53, its trying to do the goblin quests from level 1-13, so i selected the 50-55 guide, now its trying to do quests that are level 50 and green to me also in a totally different zone I am in. I am in winterspring and its trying to send me to fellwood. thought this thing would auto update to where I am currently at with the active quests I have and know that I am level 53 and not 50? I did a few quests in the area and it has not updated to keep me on track yet.

Any help would be appreciated on this.

For the guides, go to the members area here on the website and they are all there. They aren't in game guides.
    The gold one hasn't been released yet, so that's why you don't have it.

I'll let someone else answer the leveling thing

Comment

As for the leveling thing, load up the starting guide and right-click the arrow pointing to the right. This will initiate the SiS, which will go through the quests and check to see if it's worth doing. If it stops on a lower quest, you can skip it, but it usually means that it is required for a chain of quests later on.

Comment

If you're in Winterspring then do this:

For Alliance load the Eastern Kingdoms 50-55 guide and start at step 191.
        For Horde load the Eastern Kingdoms 50-55 guide and start at step 144.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The SIS does not start at the point where you are.
          It looks for a point in the guide where following the guide you would be. It may require changing the zone or abandonig quests you have but not completed to get free space in your questlog.
          Currently the SIS has some difficulties because questing is very linear with Cataclysm so you should try what Cabby suggests instead, an update to the SIS is coming soon so it will be easier to get into the guide.

Comment

what about the bonus guides they mentioned? not one of them said that they were no longer being offered to customers. Would be false advertising if they leave it up with out offering it to those who made the purchase.

Just want all the guides I paid for. Once I see that then I will feel better about buying the second guide the daily guide setup. So just testing the waters now just would like everything that was said would be offered with the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf0022 View Post
              what about the bonus guides they mentioned? not one of them said that they were no longer being offered to customers. Would be false advertising if they leave it up with out offering it to those who made the purchase.

Just want all the guides I paid for. Once I see that then I will feel better about buying the second guide the daily guide setup. So just testing the waters now just would like everything that was said would be offered with the purchase.
              Which guides are being mentioned that you dont have access to?
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The bonus guides are not in-game guides. They are available in the Members Area in the Bonus Material section.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf0022 View Post

http://zygorguides.com/members/

Go to the members area and scroll all the way down. They are NOT in-game guides.

Comment

Working...
                  X