Talent Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Guide?

Total noob, only been playing WoW for a month, bought the total Zygor package and there is a lot there....but I have not found anything relating to the talent guide to tell me best placement of my talents. lil help? (Yes the talent guide was part of the package I purchased according to the order summary)

Need to check and veirfy my level 72 Hunter BM and a level 34 Rogue Assassin

The Talent Advisor is connected to the Blizzard talent window. When in game press the 'N' key to bring up the talent window and on the right side of it you should see a little tab with a Z on it. Click on that to open the small pop out window for the Talent Advisor.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Ill check, the link in the FAQ here for talents leads to a 303 page not found error :P

Comment

Yeah, Zygor's been focused on getting bugs fixed and hasn't finished getting everything converted and updated from the old help system. Here's a link to the old one, just keep in mind that some of the info is no longer accurate, but most of it is still the same.

http://www.zygorguides.com/help/talent.php
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, your info has done the trick

Comment

Working...
          X