OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little confused after hitting level 82.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little confused after hitting level 82.

Hi I have the 1-85 guide. I just hit level 82. So far its the best levelling experience to me...it beats dugi/idemise/questhelper.

I am not sure whether the guide intend for me to do Vashjir(80-82) after i completed Hyjal. Or should i be doing the zone labelled as 82-83. The guide itself is asking me to do Vashjir after completing Hyjal.....but Vashjir is labelled as 80-82......i'm 82 already.

I was told later zones will give more experience. Would appreciate your kind assistance on this thanks.

Originally posted by drakhoun View Post
    Hi I have the 1-85 guide. I just hit level 82. So far its the best levelling experience to me...it beats dugi/idemise/questhelper.

I am not sure whether the guide intend for me to do Vashjir(80-82) after i completed Hyjal. Or should i be doing the zone labelled as 82-83. The guide itself is asking me to do Vashjir after completing Hyjal.....but Vashjir is labelled as 80-82......i'm 82 already.

I was told later zones will give more experience. Would appreciate your kind assistance on this thanks.
    Work Vashj'ir until you get to 83, then you can dump and move to Deepholm, if you like.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thank You so much for the quick reply

Comment

You should be able to go to Deepholm at level 82.
        But if you never were in Vash'jir I recommend doing this zone as it is very different to what you ever seen in WoW.
        From the leveling times it should be no problem, doing all zones you should hit level 85 in Uldum with a total time from 80-85 of less than a day even if it's your first character there, maybe even less than 20 hours...

Comment

Thanks again will do Vashjir then.....Thanks for the tips!

Comment

I hated Vash'jir... So annoying. If Blizz had done a Finding Nemo quest line things would be different
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment