I'm stuck, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stuck, need help

I'm new level 60, in Blasted Lands, have done several quests but have no advancement on XP bar??

WTF?

I'm completing quests, one after another, and am getting no XP? Why is that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

And actually, I have no blue bar at all on my XP bar?? What is up with that?

Comment

And also, aren't I supposed to go to somewhere else, once I am 60?

Why is that not showing up?

Comment

Yes, Yes, . . . Outlands, that's where I'm supposed to go, right?? How come the Guide is not directing me there??

I MUST be missing something here. Need help. Thanks!

Comment

This is the part where you relax and breath.
          #1, you first post tells us you arent seeing your xp rise, then your next post is telling us you have no xp bar. If you are not getting xp, you are in either the wrong area much lower for your level, or you are getting xp and not paying attn to the purple numbers that pop up over your head per kill.
          #2, your settings to see the blue bar are not changed by Zygor guides at any level, or at any time. Sometime in the past you changed the setting. You need to fix that change in the interface area.
          #3, it is posted here that once you hit 60 you can dump your quests and move to Outlands. The guide will not do that for you until and unless you get to that portion of the guide. This is not automatically done for you.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

WOW, I am killing one thing after another, and I'm getting NOTHING at ALL on my XP bar???? That is very weird!

Comment

Originally posted by crisismode View Post
              WOW, I am killing one thing after another, and I'm getting NOTHING at ALL on my XP bar???? That is very weird!
              Buy the Burning Crusade expansion. :-)
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have loaded the new Guide Book for level 60 - 62. However, it is not leading me in the right direction.
                I tells me to visit Watch Commander Relthorn Weathervane. And says Accept the quest "Through the Dark Portal". However, when I meet Commander Relthorn Weatherwane, he dos not have the Quest "Through The Dark Portal". He only had "Protecting Our Rear" which is a quest that makes no sense at all, since it says to anticipate several mobs to attack him and I am to protect him from them, but they do not exist at all.

Comment

You need to buy the World of Warcraft expansions (specifically, The Burning Crusade at this point). Once you buy that game expansion, and install it, you'll be able to continue.

Comment

Do you have basic vanilla WoW, or Burning Crusade or above?

Comment

This Commander Netherwane keeps giving me quest after quest after quest except for the one the Guide says I need "Through the Dark Portal". And still my XP bar does is blank. Am I missing something here? What am I not doing that I am supposed to be doing here?

Comment

Am I supposed to buy an expansion level here at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          Buy the Burning Crusade expansion. :-)
                          Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          You need to buy the World of Warcraft expansions (specifically, The Burning Crusade at this point). Once you buy that game expansion, and install it, you'll be able to continue.
                          Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                          Do you have basic vanilla WoW, or Burning Crusade or above?
                          Yes, you need to buy the next game expansion.

Comment

I'm sensing another troll.

Comment

Yep, you HAVE TO BUY expansion level at this point. You cannot get this guy to get you through the portal until you purchase the next expansion level.

Would be nice if they would tell you this at some point before you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to do everything possible to get to the next quest.

You know, something simple like

"LOOK RETARD, YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU PAY US SOME MORE MONEY!"

Yep, that would have done the trick. Straight an simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X