Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keystones_In Bags to Count?

Hi Guys,

I have a number of keystones collected now and I am wondering if they have to be in your bags to count towards item count when getting pieces of archeological finds. I had heard that the keystones had not been fully implemented and would be active in Update 4.1.

wfwebster

You have to put the keystone into the item to construct if it has a slot for that.
    Take a look here:
    http://www.wow-archaeology.com/keystone-guide

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      You have to put the keystone into the item to construct if it has a slot for that.
      Take a look here:
      http://www.wow-archaeology.com/keystone-guide
      Or do what I do... collect enough of the fragments to solve your items and sell those keystones at the AH for MAD money! The dwarf keystones go for 185g+ on my server and the Troll goes for 75-95g on average...
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Evil Voltec making money out of everything
        Sure selling these things will get you much gold. But if you really want to go for the archeology items you better use them when possible as archeology is taking much time... And gold can easily be made with other things too.

Comment

Once you're 85 you have nothing but time in game. Why not waste it doing Archy?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Once I have all 10 classes at 85 I'll have time

Comment

I doubt it Cartman. I got 1k gold says you move to horde for another 10 classes.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

No, not all classes. I'll only play my Goblin shaman to 85 and one priest I have at 72. And maybe my level 80 paladin. But not more

Comment

I've got Archy up to 315 on my Pally so far. I take a level off of questing to run Archy... so far I've taken 3 levels (you actually get a decent amount of XP for each dig, but of course it's not a quick way to level cause of the time it takes to transit between dig sites). I could have done it faster but I keep sending my keystones to my shop toon and selling them. I've probably made 2000g off those in the last week in addition to my other auctions. I'm leveling archeology on this toon for one basic reason - that uber 'troll' sword that's one of the best 'non-raiding sword'. (I'd link it but I'm at work and can't go to wowhead or other sites to pull it up). Even if I go eventually go into raiding with my Pally and get a better sword, he could always give it to my DK since it's BOA...

Comment

Here you are:
                    Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
                    This thing is so awesome. Sadly it is unique so a fury warrior cannot take two.
                    And it seems to be as hard to get as the green proto from the eggs...

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      Here you are:
                      Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
                      This thing is so awesome. Sadly it is unique so a fury warrior cannot take two.
                      And it seems to be as hard to get as the green proto from the eggs...
                      Two? lmao... I'll be happy when my Pally gets just the one... but yea, I guess when you have a Warrior that can swing 2x 2H weapons, having two of them would be a pretty sweet deal... but if you have it for one of your weapons and even a decent 2nd blade, you'd be causing some massive damage!

Comment

Working...
                      X