Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has it worked for you I dont want to get too deep if its not needed

Comment

Under Loremaster I only have 3 options, Kalimdor 1-60, Outland 60-70 and Northrend 70-80 can someone explain why

Comment

My auto accpect quests isn't accpecting quests. I'm not sure what I need to do to fix that.

Also I have the same problem as Paulious
        All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
        LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
        LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
        LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
        LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
        LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
        LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
        LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

The loremaster section will only contain the zone guides that are not included in the leveling guides. For any zones not in the loremaster section use the leveling zone guides.

The auto-accept and auto-turn in aspects are a known bug with the new release and will hopefully be fixed soon.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm trying to update my zygor guide from the Manual install (zip file), but it's the same old guide. Did the zip file get published?

I did delete the Zygor folders from my Addon folder and the files from the SavedVariables folder, then unzipped the manual install zip and still same old guide.

Thanks.

Comment

I just checked and downloading the manual zip file had the new stuff in it. Try logging out of the Members Area and then logging back in before downloading.

Comment

missing alliance levling guide for 11 to 16 darkshore

Im mage human worgen. did the lvling guide up to 13 now zygor can't find the alliance lvling guide for lvls 11 to 16 for darkshore. if I have to reinstall this zygor I need you to tell step by step how to do this and what I should do before reinstalling zygor. if I need to delete anything and how to do it. Im not computer smart and need the step so I don't mess anything up. after I reached lvl 13 my guide was going crazy jumping up and down through the lvls.

Comment

This is a typo in the guide. You'll have to manually select the guide. It should be in the Leveling Guides/Kalimdor 1-60/Darkshore 11-21/Darkshore 11-16.

Comment

missing alliance levling guide for 11 to 16 darkshore

okay I will try and see what happens. ty

Comment

Fixed this problem, and similar problem for Goblins in the Horde guide. Please update.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
                        I'll date myself even more while I'm at it.

You talk of SSD, SATA, even PATA for that matter? The first system I built from the ground up had RLL drives. :P
                        Ahhhh... 'back in the day'.... RLL drives, Pascal, it makes me miss my little red ore truck from C&C and the little penguin pushing ice blocks. Kinda glad I had to go to work or I'd have gone crazy waiting for the release.
                        Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          I just checked and downloading the manual zip file had the new stuff in it. Try logging out of the Members Area and then logging back in before downloading.
                          Thanks. Everything's working now!

Comment

Working...
                          X