This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto accept and turn in

before patch it was working good after new versions its says its on (i put a V in it)
    still not works
    anybody have suggestions on this

greetzz

This is a known issue and is looking to be fixed in the next update if they can.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

oke thnx for reply so fast

Comment

Confirmed...

This was reported 12~hours ago . Thought you test the new version and futures before release and you did also delay the release time of the update... with bugs. But i know you fix this issues fast, same as you did after cataclysm update. And the autoaccept/turn future im using everytime and when you get used to it, you will miss the function . But thanks alot for a nice way for us to handle the guides and that is a hugh upgrade for everybody and i think this is as zygor should work, we LOVE it.

Seeing forward of a fix "if they can" is not an awnser, they have to hehe. *waves* Chaos

Have a nice day!

Greets,
        Mucitrus

Comment

I believe he put if they can for if they can have it fixed for the next update. We (moderators) aren't sure when updates will be released or what those updates will have fixed in them. But since the auto accept/turnin is an important issue we hope to see it fixed really soon.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Revert to previous version?

I find that the auto-accept and auto-turn in of quests is more important (to me) that the new & improved SIS.

Is there any way I can go back to the version prior? I will then wait to upgrade when you have worked out these bugs.

I mean, I trust when a new version iis provided that obvious and serious bugs are NOT present. This bug should never have been allowed to be pushed out to us.

Comment

Unfortunately the only way you could revert to the previous version would be if you had saved the manual installation .zip file of that version on your computer.

I know that Carbonite (and probably a couple other addons) will do the auto turnin for you if you wish to use something like that as a temporary fix, but I don't know of anything that would do the auto accept for only the quests that the guide wants you to do.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Can you guys put the old version up for download? Cause the auto accept and turn-in is the #1 feature of the guide imo.

There is no blazing speed without this feature

Comment

It would be more complicated and time consuming to try and revert, we are pressing forward and will continually be releasing updates. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to know when our latest updates are available.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    I believe he put if they can for if they can have it fixed for the next update. We (moderators) aren't sure when updates will be released or what those updates will have fixed in them. But since the auto accept/turnin is an important issue we hope to see it fixed really soon.
                    I was little ironiq mate, dont take it wrong . See it in this way auto accept/turnin is not a priority issue over the guides and the new "suggestion" future. The team have to fix one-by-one problem and start with the highest priority. And the zygor company is about guides, and this release about new future, and small fixes as wrong spelling/ extra futures will be last on list i guess, but that is sympathetic imo (even if i am a "auto accept/turnin-oholic") :P

Have a nice day i will soon eat chicken with rice but no curry

Comment

I agree that having a posted .zip version of the previous up here for download would be ideal. The lack of the auto-accept/auto-turn-in is killing me and there is absolutely no way to get ahold of a previous version if you let it overwrite except to get it from someone else. Can we have it hosted somewhere temporarily for those of us who would prefer this feature to all the changes?

Comment

Originally posted by myuki View Post
                        I agree that having a posted .zip version of the previous up here for download would be ideal. The lack of the auto-accept/auto-turn-in is killing me and there is absolutely no way to get ahold of a previous version if you let it overwrite except to get it from someone else. Can we have it hosted somewhere temporarily for those of us who would prefer this feature to all the changes?
                        This is not something we are going to have on our forums. Posting up old copies of our Guide will encourage and lead to piracy. We understand you're not asking for this but unfortunately there are people out there who would run with that idea. Closing this thread, we see the problem with auto accepts/turnins and we are working to have this fixed soon.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                        X