the new guide skips quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new guide skips quest

how do i turn it of so it doesend skip quest?

i think it is when it says you wanna use guide 7-5 you should click no to wait til you done all quest from 5-7

Comment

When you level faster than the current guide you're in a box pops up asking if you want to skip to the next guide. If you click No then you'll finish all the steps in your current guide. If you click Yes then it will want to abandon any quests you have in your log and jump straight to the next guide. In a future update the system will be improved so that when you click Yes it will finish any quests you currently have before skipping to the next guide, but we're not sure how long it will be until that is released.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        When you level faster than the current guide you're in a box pops up asking if you want to skip to the next guide. If you click No then you'll finish all the steps in your current guide. If you click Yes then it will want to abandon any quests you have in your log and jump straight to the next guide. In a future update the system will be improved so that when you click Yes it will finish any quests you currently have before skipping to the next guide, but we're not sure how long it will be until that is released.

ye i noticed that its working fine now i like it this way when you click on no it wil do all the quest til thats all done

Comment

Zygor mentioned that this box may even be optional in a future guide version so that you can turn it off if you just want to do very quest in a zone.

Comment

Working...
          X