Guide Update Change Log:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Alliance Leveling Guide:
    * Fixed a typo in Loch Modan 12-13 guide
    * Fixed a typo in Un'Goro Crater 55-58 guide
    * Fixed a quest issue in Burning Steppes 50-52 guide with the
    Burning Vengeance quests (you can only pick up 1 of the 2
    quests with the same name, depending on whether or not you
    completed a quest line in Redridge Mountains at a lower level)
    * Fixed many guides that were being suggested when they
    shouldn't have been (99% of guides should now be correctly
    suggested - there still seems to be a problem with suggesting
    guides for low level characters. We are currently looking
    into that.)

Horde Leveling Guide:
    * Fixed a typo in Un'Goro Crater 55-57 guide
    * Fixed many guides that were being suggested when they
    shouldn't have been (99% of guides should now be correctly
    suggested - there still seems to be a problem with suggesting
    guides for low level characters. We are currently looking
    into that.)

How To Update Your Guides:

Here are detailed instructions explaining how to update your guides:
    http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/update.php

Known Issues We Are Working On Fixing:

* Auto-Accept/Turnin features not working at all
    * Improper guides still being suggested for low level characters
    * Clicking the Bug Report button in the guide options gives
    an error message
    * Opening the guide options menu without a guide selected in
    the guide viewer gives an error message
    * A quest in the Goblin starter guide not recognized by the
    guide

We are working to fix these issues as fast as we can and
    hope to have more good news very soon. Thank you for your
    patience.

Take care.

John Cook
    Zygor Guides, LLC
    http://www.zygorguides.com
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Thanks. Looking forward to trying it out.
    QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
    The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

And yes before people ask there is still the problem of the current version of the guide saying nothing. The Guide is still installed and works.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        And yes before people ask there is still the problem of the current version of the guide saying nothing. The Guide is still installed and works.
        Yes, and definitately are working hard on getting this resolved
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

One thing I've noticed in one guide, not sure if it happens in others:

Decided to use the Sholazar Basin guide and skip Zul'drak. Opened it, noted it said go to Debaar in SB. Stopped at Dal to do a couple things then flew to Nesingwary Base Camp. Questing began and I got to Step 6, talk to Monte Muzzleshot, turn in Where in the World is Hemut Nesingwary? Problem: I don't have the quest, which should have been picked up in Dal before going to SB.

Long explanation for the fact that the opening quest pick up was missing.

Thanks though guys. As always terrific job. I am very glad to have your guides - yes all of them. I couldn't function without them anymore!!!!

Comment

It is actually common with the new SIS to not have the initial breadcrumb quest that is in the beginning of each guide. If you do not skip anything in the guide, you will always have the breadcrumb quest. However, if you skip ahead early, you may not have the breadcrumb quest to turn in and can simply skip it when the guide tells you to turn it in. Glad you like the guides! :-)

Comment

I'd like to say that, guiding myself with the Loremaster section of the guides (wonderful, indeed: It helped me to finish Outland, where I'd been stucked for months!), I discover that, being at Winterspring, and having all the game zones resolved with the Lorezone achievement, save three (not all quests done in zones; just the needed for the Loremaster), the Guide on Kailmdor wanted always to send me to Wetlands, "to finish all the remaining quests", I suposse, instead of guiding me at the zone I was at, zone that (Winterspring), I must say, refused to appear at the guides. I'm playing with an 85-level character. Moreover, I also had the Wetlands already finished.

And the only zones I need are: Winterspring, Tanaris and Un'Goro Crater, but in the ZygorGuides, they do not appear as possible under "LoreMaster: Kalimdor". Only Wetlands appear. I believe it would be more useful if also appeared (in different color, please), the zones you really need for the Loremaster achievement.

Thank you and best regards,

Rafa.
              Last edited by rafapadi; March 24, 2011, 02:47 AM. Reason: Typing errors' correction

Comment

For loremaster, use the guides in the Leveling section first. The Loremaster section only shows guides not in the Leveling section.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have to say I am pretty impressed with the new and improved Guides. I have created a Gnome Rogue fitted out in BOA gear and have found the new SIS to run very well. Please note feedback:

Feedback - with the new SIS I have noticed it pops up even when halfway through a quests and suggests to move onto a new area. This is fine - but - you may actually have several completed, but not handed in, quests that seems to be forgotten about. I did not notice this at first and would head off to the new suggested area only to realize later I had completed quests in the old area that I could have handed in. It would be a good idea in the pop up window to tell people to hand in any quests before moving on.

Feedback - as stated I made a Gnome Rogue (with BOA). Completely following the guides in leveling, it has had be moving north up Eastern Kingdom. All good until I hit 30 and it has me move into Hinterlands. Quested through Hinterlands until I hit 32. Suggestion window open and it tells me to head to Cape of Stranglethorn 32 - 36. Cape of Stranglethorn is at the bottom of Eastern Kingdom in the opposite direction, and with following the guide, I had not picked up any Flight Paths south of Ironforge!
                  So I flew to IF, caught the tram to SW then had to ride my mount all the way to Cape of Stranglethorn! Just seems a very strange suggestion to make you head almost to the other end of the island through entire areas that you had not been through and have no Flight Paths. (remember I have followed the guide completely since level one - it has not had me go to any area south of IF).
                  I have also noted that after finishing the suggested area after hitting 36 the next suggested area will be Western Plaguelands back up the other end of the island and again an area where I have not been before and have no Flight Paths.

Glitch - Now with the Rogue at Cape of Stranglethorn - (Cape of Stranglethorn 32 - 36 Step 1) "talk to Dask (the Flask) Gobfizzle" - "Accept Purfestly Pure". There is not Perfectly Pure quest to pick and even if I skip that step I am unable to pick up the other quests as suggested in Step 2.

Comment

Originally posted by trevo66 View Post
                    I have to say I am pretty impressed with the new and improved Guides. I have created a Gnome Rogue fitted out in BOA gear and have found the new SIS to run very well. Please note feedback:

Feedback - with the new SIS I have noticed it pops up even when halfway through a quests and suggests to move onto a new area. This is fine - but - you may actually have several completed, but not handed in, quests that seems to be forgotten about. I did not notice this at first and would head off to the new suggested area only to realize later I had completed quests in the old area that I could have handed in. It would be a good idea in the pop up window to tell people to hand in any quests before moving on.
                    Coming in future update.

Feedback - as stated I made a Gnome Rogue (with BOA). Completely following the guides in leveling, it has had be moving north up Eastern Kingdom. All good until I hit 30 and it has me move into Hinterlands. Quested through Hinterlands until I hit 32. Suggestion window open and it tells me to head to Cape of Stranglethorn 32 - 36. Cape of Stranglethorn is at the bottom of Eastern Kingdom in the opposite direction, and with following the guide, I had not picked up any Flight Paths south of Ironforge!
                    So I flew to IF, caught the tram to SW then had to ride my mount all the way to Cape of Stranglethorn! Just seems a very strange suggestion to make you head almost to the other end of the island through entire areas that you had not been through and have no Flight Paths. (remember I have followed the guide completely since level one - it has not had me go to any area south of IF).
                    I have also noted that after finishing the suggested area after hitting 36 the next suggested area will be Western Plaguelands back up the other end of the island and again an area where I have not been before and have no Flight Paths.
                    Team is looking to see how to fix this but may take awhile.

Glitch - Now with the Rogue at Cape of Stranglethorn - (Cape of Stranglethorn 32 - 36 Step 1) "talk to Dask (the Flask) Gobfizzle" - "Accept Purfestly Pure". There is not Perfectly Pure quest to pick and even if I skip that step I am unable to pick up the other quests as suggested in Step 2.
                    Is there another quest that he offers? Maybe this: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26823 If that doesn't work try starting here: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28702/h...-stranglethorn
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We will be changing the Western Plaguelands to start at level 34, instead of level 36. This will allow you to continue straight to Western Plaguelands after The Hinterlands (or after Cape of Stranglethorn). This is a merging point in the guides, but it needs to be adjusted to merge at a lower level. This will also effect levels 34-60. We'll have to go through and adjust everything in that level range to be accurate after the change.

For the start of the Cape of Stranglethorn guide issue, it looks like the start of that guide was place a few steps later than it should have. We've adjusted this now, and this issue should be resolved in the next guide update. Thanks for letting us know.

Glad you're liking the new guides! :-)

Comment

The problems with the traveling around arise because all of the zones are covered. In the past Hinterlands was not covered by the guide so you did not travel across the whole continent.
                        Also the problems with missing flight paths is on the list of things to find a solution.

The function to move on to the next guide will be made smarter. It is planned to change it so you can turn in completed quests.

Comment

To help you with grabbing FPs that you might be skipping just look to my signature.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                          X