Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMMMM seems slow leveling

Hi
    Just want to confirm everything is going well with this guide, been happy with it up to level 55 then sometime after that it told me to goto Un'goro??? All mobs were level 52+ Is this correct ? leveled to 57 and i thought surely im going to Outlands , but now its taken me to blasted lands 57-60 Im at step 6, all my quests are green, ive got BOA weaps+chest+shoulders surely outlands is quicker then this?????

All my quests in Un'goro were green too......

Comment

Well, technically you can't even enter Outlands until you are 58 so there's no way it would even recommend it while you're still 57.

Now the guides were designed without all of the extra leveling help (RAF, Heirlooms, etc.) in mind, and were also designed for all classes to be able to do the same stuff. The guides also don't recommend Outlands until you hit 60 simply because some of the quests you can't accept until you are 60. This, however, does not mean you can't load up the Outlands Hellfire Peninsula guide early and go there when you're 58, just keep in mind that there might be some quests that you can't accept. Also with the Cata changes to the old world zones, Un'Goro and then Blasted Lands are pretty much the only way to go to get to 60.

One last thing to keep in mind, as long as the quests are not grey you will get the same amount of quest XP regardless of quest color. This means that in theory you can often level faster with green quests than you can with yellow quests because you'll be able to do them faster. This doesn't really hold true tho when you compare Blasted Lands to Outlands due to the vast difference in quest and mob XP gains.

My personal advice would be to keep working Blasted Lands until you're about half way thru 58, then dump all quests in your log and load the Hellfire Peninsula guide and head to Outlands at that point. Normally by waiting until you're half way thru 58 will help you to avoid not being able to accept quests due to not being 60 as you will normally hit 60 before the guide has you get to those particular quests.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks for such a quick response, this guide has been great for me so far. i highly recommend it to everyone.. the support is great too. I was just concerned , i'll keep doing what the guide tells me, it hasn't failed me...

Comment

Working...
        X