Major Talent Advisor Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    There is no fix at this point. The team had it fixed and now the bug came back but we're not sure why exactly it's happening this time. The team are working on trying to figure it out and get it fixed.
    I noticed that in Registering.lua it has a spell id of 11207, but Wowhead says it's 96263, could that be it...?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

No, for the talents the numbers are not what you see at WoWHead. WoWHead gives you numbers that are linked to the effects of the talent, but for the actual talent it's a completely different number.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by thireyn View Post
        I am getting an error on the Retribution Paladin build unknown talents(s) 'Sacred Shield' at line 29

I tried this fix but 'Rebuke' is not in either of the lua files mentioned. What else can I try?

I also have this issue on my Ret Pally. Thought I should unlearn and then re-learn.... but nope now I can not learn the Talent at all and have no Ret build ...DOH!
        Currently running around in Prot build....

Comment

There is a link on the 2nd page of the following thread that you can use for your Ret build while the team try to figure out what's causing this problem.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ld-not-working.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby.

I actually had heaps of fun Questing in Prot. Smashing down mobs in Deepholm is fun!

Comment

Working...
            X