Converting frrom Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting frrom Trial

Has anyone had trouble loading the trial version and then upgrading to the full version? I had the trial and it worked fine through level 21. After upgrading it still seems to think I'm only able to go to level 21. I deleted all Zygor* files in the Addon directory as well as the WTF directory, and downloaded the installer again from the Member download area. It launches fine but I can't get the Injection part to work. It doesn't list any guides that I can select past level 21. I can select Darkshore 18-21 and I can right-click through all of them, but when I get to the end at level 21 it just rolls over to level 18. I can see Kalimdor 1-60 but when I select that I can only get to Kalimdor 20-25, and then it says "This guide is now complete". It acts as if I'm still on the trial version - or I'm just missing a step.

Make sure your username and password from the member's area is in the settings section of the updater and then click repair.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

On the right track

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      Make sure your username and password from the member's area is in the settings section of the updater and then click repair.
      You are right, but I couldn't get it to stop from auto-loading wow to edit the settings, even by pressing the left shift key when launching. I uninstalled again, downloaded the updater again, and launched it. I clicked on settings immediately and unchecked automatically launch wow, then entered my account and password. That worked fine and the guide now loads properly.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X