dragon mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragon mount

Is there a dragon mount how too guide somewhere its finally time for me to start the process but I'm totally lost on how and where to start.

Thanks in advance.
    Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

An in-game guide to getting the nether drake mount is in the dailies guide. If you don't have the dailies guide click the link in this thread link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...de-Here-you-go! For a out of game version.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The easies drakes to get are the red one you can purchase at Wyrmrest when exalted and the bronze one you get for Caverns of Time Stratholme heroic speed run.
      A blue one is available in Oculus heroic but with a rather low drop rate. The good thing is that it is in the awarded bag so if there's one inside it's yours.

Protodrakes are harder to get. A blue one may drop at Skadi in Utgarde Pinnacle heroic but I never saw it...
      For the red one you need all the dungeon achievements.
      The green one is the easiest to get, "just" get the Oracle egg in Sholazar and wait. And wait. And wait... I think at least the eggs don't need a week anymore, it took me over a year to get the green proto.

Comment

That blue one from Oculus heroic can be easy too. I managed to get that my first time running it with my hunter back before Cata.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          That blue one from Oculus heroic can be easy too. I managed to get that my first time running it with my hunter back before Cata.
          You get it when you don't expect / want it. I tried to get one for months with my main with no luck and got it with two twinks doing only one random heroic a day... But having the green proto I have no need for other flying mounts because this one is so... green

Comment

Working...
          X