Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold?

So i keep asking, Any word or any cancellation notice on that gold making ad-don for Zygor?

The latest word I know of is that it's on the back burner while they decide if they will do one.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

With the amount of daily quests you can do as well as dungeons, it's become easy to make gold. If you have an 85 tank, just sit and Q up for a few hours and watch the gold come in!

Comment

Even doing all 25 dailies with my raiding i love to know how to make gold to say afford a Grand tundra mammoth or Vial of the sands or control a market.

Comment

I make bags on my mage. Ironically enough, after buying mats, I still make enough to profit lol. Of course, it takes a little over a week to make 1 frickin 26 slot bag thanks to the damn CD on dreamcloth x.x

Comment

Don't make those bags make Frostweave and Embersilk bags. Faster to make. Frostweave's are going for 240G on my server.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I recently made some decent gold by selling Landslide enchantments. Bought materials for 1300 gold and sold the scrolls for 1700.
              Gold making depends on the server. Bags are on my server often cheaper than the materials needed for them so it's not a good way to make them.
              Buying cheap things in the AH and selling them more expensive must not always work as there are still AH bots around that undercut you within seconds...

Comment

Yeah but the fun thing is to let them under cut and then buy it and sell it for your own price
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Actually, I make Abyssal Bags. Mats are easy to farm up and they sell for the same thing as Embersilk Bags. As to the 26 slot bags, I've not made one yet but currently, they selling for 5k on my server.

Comment

Working...
                  X