guide dislikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide dislikes

i payed for zygor as soon as i was told cata was coming out in a attempt to get ready thinking that sense i payed for it it would update as soon as cata released. and it never did now it turns out i have to pay for it a second time to get a extra 5 lvls of content. that's bogus! if some ppl got it for free everyone should have got it for free. I'm just as loyal as they are. i payed the same price as they did. I'm half tempted to go download it from a torrent site. i really feel bamboozled. and ripped off. i can see paying for a add on to the guide like the daily's and events but not for the last 5 lvls of questing. that should have been a update. not a extra 20 dollars. i would have thought more of zygor then this. but they truly disappointed me

If you purchased your guides before Oct. 7th 2010 then you have to pay to upgrade the guide for Cata. If you purchased your guides between Oct. 7th 2010 and Dec. 7th 2010 (release date of Cata) then the Cata upgrade was included in your purchase price.

There are plenty of us that had to pay for the Cata upgrade and Zygor was pretty generous giving the Cata upgrade with new purchases 2 months before the Cata expansion went live.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I Have been with Zygor since the beginning. I am an old retired U.S. Marine who had no knowledge of how to play WOW, my kids, in their 30’s would goof on me. When I joined Zygor it made them shut up, as I reached levels at an incredible rate of speed, and couldn’t get passed 10 on my hunter or figure out how to get my pet. My knowledge on the game is a hell of a lot better than before. I am not there yet but Zygor’s explanation has made it easier for me to understand, so for me it is worth every penny I have spent.
      We all wish we didn’t have to pay anything. I was a little scared at first but, 20 dollars (come on!) was nothing to me because, I do use it and it has helped me. You have had to be with Zygor from the beginning to know this and really understand the value.
      Zygor to me is my Bible. I am not ashamed of it and brag that I use it; they correct what’s broken and keep me up to date. They have improved immensely to be professionally published. I know John Cook doesn’t need my help to explain this but, I do know that we quiet guy’s who just enjoy the game and the ease of playing now with the help of Zygor Guides should be heard.
      Grand Master Milt Nieves
      President / Founder
      United Eagles Martial Arts
      Msgt USMC (RETIRED)
      www.miltys.com

Comment

Thanks sgtwarlord, this is exactly what we are going for. Yes, we would love to give the guide out free so everyone can enjoy the game as much as we do but unfortunately we cannot operate without a small fee. :\ We try to keep prices as reasonable as possible and for the amount of time and updating we put in we feel this is the most fair price to keep us going. Thanks for the encouragement.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X