Lifetime Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Zygor

If we already bought the currently advertised email special. Do we already have lifetime upgrades?

Updates, yes.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Please note there's a difference between updates and upgrades.
      You always get free lifetime updates for the guides you bought.
      If you own the 1-85 guides and Blizzard changes something there you get the update for free (this happened to the 1-60 guide with Cataclysm).
      But if there's new content with a new expansion you will have to pay a small upgrade price.

Comment

Oh alright then so until we get another expansion it sounds like I can assume I am safe until then. Just wanted to be sure as I LOVE the guide's I was such an altoholic that I needed something to settle me into leveling those toons.

Thank you

Comment

Yes, and even if there is another expansion and you decide not to pay the fee to upgrade the guides for the new content you'll always get free updates to all of the 1-85 content that you currently own. This means that if Blizzard were to re-vamp Outlands with the next expansion you'd still get all the updates for the Outlands, but wouldn't have any new zones or races that might be introduced with the next expansion.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X