Professions and Achievement guide question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions and Achievement guide question

Hello there. I got both Horde/ally leveling guide and Daily/festival stuff guide. I payed 100dollar for them, so if Zygor releases a achievement and profession guide, do I have to pay for them also?... I hope not. I mean i have paid enough.

Zygor has not announced a price on the guides. We don't know if Zygor will surprise us like he did with the Loremaster Guide being free. But I wouldn't count on it though. So there will most likely be a fee for the Profession Guide and the Achievement Guide. What it is for the Profession Guide will be known as the Guide becomes closer to being released.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by fkleppe View Post
      Hello there. I got both Horde/ally leveling guide and Daily/festival stuff guide. I payed 100dollar for them, so if Zygor releases a achievement and profession guide, do I have to pay for them also?... I hope not. I mean i have paid enough.
      Many of us have also purchased every guide, such as myself. And, I am still going to throw down however much I need to put to get the new guides, because they are worth it, and I know I'll be getting my moneys worth. Zygor runs a fantastic company with fantastic products that have helped me tremendously.

Zygor is running a business, if you want these guides you will purchase them, if you don't, then simply don't buy them.

If he gave everything away for free there wouldn't be a zygorguides.com for much longer.

Comment

Working...
      X