Foglight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foglight

I've noticed a foglight.lua file in your addon, when will we be able to use this?
    That means I can disable one more addon...

If you mean the guides having the ability to remove the 'fog' on the game maps so you can see the whole map, this is something that's part of the guides for quite some time. To use it go into the guide options and in the Waypoint section there should be a check box labeled 'Reveal map'. Check that box to be able to see the full zone map in game. If the check box is greyed out and you can't check it, switch the waypointer to the built in one, check the box, then put the waypointer back to your preferred one.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've found it, and it is working...
      Rather than remove the foglight altogether, could it be possible to change the colour and alpha (transparency) of the foglight so you can still see the unexplored areas of the map but in a different colour?

Comment

This is not currently an option but it is something we could look into if people are interested in having something like this.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'll just say that one of the things I like about Carbonite is that it does what was requested here. Instead of completely removing the fog, it changes it to a light greyish color so you can see thru it to the map but at the same time can easily determine what areas you haven't explored yet.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X