skipping affect, or keeping affect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skipping affect, or keeping affect?

so, for some reason, I am two levels past the guide of what its telling me right now.

Should I keep on doing, or should I skip till my level? Im afraid if I do this, I wont be able to do some of the quests it tells me, and will start going behind the zygor guide D:.

Please reply with what I should do!

It is safe to skip ahead when the guide prompts you to. The guides have been worked so that starting a new guide section will allow you to accept quests and not miss any due to having missed some random quest before-hand.

If the guide prompts you to skip ahead before you've finished a section you might want to look at your quest log to see if you have any quests completed, and if so go turn them in on your own fast. After you skip ahead to the next guide section there's a button on the guide viewer (think it was a lightning bolt) that you can use to have the guides automatically abandon any quests that are no longer relevant. You want to turn in any completed quests before using this button because right now the guides will remove any old quests, even those just waiting to be turned in.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

On the other hand being two levels ahead of the guide is not a problem too.
      As long as the quests are green you can stick to the guide. I never skipped ahead even though I was about 4 levels ahead with my last character (got level 60 in Winterspring).

Comment

what do you mean "green"? Like the same level?

Comment

"Green" means if you bring up your quest log (L) the lines will be green. What it meant a year ago isnt what it means now. Green used to be sub-optimal, but now green quests are good.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X