LibMapData-1.0 is missing data for 795

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibMapData-1.0 is missing data for 795

While in firelands, I get this error constantly in the chat frame. if I click on a waypoint, I see this additional detail.

Zygor Guides Viewer: CreateMapMarker bailing out; c=0, z=nil x=42.5 y=59.7
    Zygor Guides Viewer: Unable to create waypoint: molten front 42.5 59.7

Yes seems to be a Lib Babble Zone issue. Zygor will either have to update it himself or maybe a new one will be out soon that he can use on Wowace. Either way it may take a week or he could have it today depends on how much either has to change or be added to it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the information on the coordinates. We will check this out.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The LibMapData must be from another addon.
        About the Molten Front waypoints. Do they work in english WoW clients and not in other languages? Then there is an entry missing in LibBabbleZone.
        Sadly I have not been able to enter the Molten Front zone to check this out. I modified my library and made an entry for a german zone "Geschmolzene Front" but either something else is not working or this is not the correct zone name.
        If someone wants to help type the following into the chat frame when inside the molten front zone:
        /print GetRealZoneText()
        The output is the zone name. Please post the result here so we can see what's wrong there.

Comment

Found this on Wowinsider: I didn't see it mentioned here but quite a lot of people are having issues with map mod's such as tom-tom or gatherer. They're getting a libdatamap something soemthing error. The current work around is either a) disable these mods or b) go to wowace.com download the file of libdatamap from april 28th and copy this folder into your add on folders into every addon/directory you have which uses it. This should amend the issue.

I personally am having issues with decursive, it works to decurse but it's been spamming lua errors which I can't seem to fix, I keep hoping for an update. Just gotta be patient I guess. =)
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And there is a update to the Lib on Wowace that is a alpha that the author says fixes the issue.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

There has been a update to the guide but I don't know if it will fix this issue or not. Please update and see if it does.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
              X