Dailies Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies Question

I was just wondering if you were gonna be adding the Darn/IF cooking dailies...

Thxs

Wondering the same about the fishing dailies as well. I *accidently* checked my achievement list and saw IF/Darnassus had fishing dailies as well.

Comment

You can only do one fishing and cooking quest each day so if you do them in SW you can't do them in IF and Darnassus.
      That's why these quests currently are not covered by the guide.

Comment

That's a lame excuse IMO. Sure, you can do ONE of the major cities a day, but that doesn't excuse the fact that those do exist and that we'd like guides for them. I spent a good 20 minutes today trying to figure out the one IF fishing daily quest and how to complete it.

Sure I could have looked it up or asked I guess... but what's the point when you spent money on the BEST guide out there when they don't even cover that?

Anyway. I'll try to hack up a guide of my own and release it on here since Zygor seems too busy doing other things

Comment

if you want a guide for that I can put one together rather quick, I already did some guides (cooking and fishing quests in Shattrath) so it is mostly copy / paste for me.

Comment

So here we go, I made cooking and fishing guides for Darnassus and Ironforge:
            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...fishing-guides

Comment

Thx u cartman... Thxs again for the hard work!!!

Comment

Working...
              X