Firelands Dailies Not Showing Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firelands Dailies Not Showing Up

I've looked around for a solution to this and either I'm blind or haven't looked in the right place yet.

Zygor is my friend; helped me power level many a toon. However, I've been trying to use it to go back and hit the Firelands content with a few characters and can't seem to get the Firelands guide(s) to show up in the add-on. Yes, I've purchased every guide under the sun (Horde, Alliance, Cata, Dailies, you name it) and I've gone so far as to delete the Inteface folders/files for Zygor, my Cache and WTF directories and I still cannot find the FL stuff. I'm not sure what else to try...any ideas?

Guide version is showing 3.2.2468. Windows 7, Kaspersky A/V - anything else pertinent that would help troubleshoot this?

It's not under this? Click the drop down in the guide window. Click guide button at the top. Click Dailies Guide. Click Cataclysm. Click Mt. Hyjal all the way at the bottom and they should be in there.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That's the odd thing...there is no Mt. Hyjal dailies guide there. Under the Cataclysm dailies, there is only Deepholm, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, Tol Barad Peninsula, Tol Barad and Reputation.

Comment

Then you possibly still have an outdated guide version. Does the updater show the correct version number? If you have it on auto mode hold the shift key pressed when starting the updater and make sure the settings are still correct and use the repair button. It happened in the past that some settings were reset to default, especially the addons folder location may be incorrect.

Comment

Good catch, Cartman! I don't have it set to auto mode, the updater was showing the correct guide version, but I didn't think to check to see if the addons folder location had been reset. The \Interface\AddOns location had been reset to the default and once I browsed back to the correct addons folder, things are hunky dory again.

Thanks!

Comment

Glad to see you got it working. The small things are easily overlooked.

Comment

Working...
            X