Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ahead

Hi,

I think this has been answered a few times already, but I just keep getting ahead of the guide by 2 levels. I'm trying to get to 85 as fast as I can, so I'd just like to ask if it's okay to choose for a different guide in the "Suggest" panel of Zygor, or would that ruin the chain?

Thanks!

Yes, you can choose a different guide without messing up any chains. Also, as you level when you get ahead far enough the guides should pop up a window asking if you'd like to skip ahead to the next guide. Using that you would not have to worry about picking a new guide when you get ahead, you just click on yes and it will automatically load up the next one. If that window doesn't pop up I believe there was a check box in the options to disable it. Uncheck that box and it will suggest guides as you level. I believe it was in the Extras section of the options, but not positive. At work and can't log in to check.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I've been getting that next guide thingy that pops-up. I just thought that it might ruin the chain if I moved on to another. Thanks, because as of now, I'm three levels ahead. I'm using BoA gear and 10% from guild.

Comment

After level 60 you can safely stick to the guide as you won't run into grey mobs or quests unless you are 8 levels ahead. Even below level 60 you level very fast doing green quests as you still get full xp for them and the mobs die even faster.
        It's just a personal preference to skip to the next guide section. Skipping may also mean a lot of traveling around in the 1-60 content, for example reaching Badlands as Alliance is a pain if you don't do the guide before to the end where you get a free flight. Keep that in mind.
        I recommend you look at the zone the guide wants to skip to and look up where this zone is on the world map to determine if it's worth going there early.

Comment

"Breadcrumb quests" means I can skip them, right?

Comment

Yeah, a breadcrumb quest is just one of those quests that Blizzard has in game to direct you to the next questing area. Basically one of those 'go to this location and say hi to this person'.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, thanks for the help guys! I'm levelling a bit faster now.

Comment

Working...
              X