Guide not showing up ingame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide not showing up ingame

Iv been using the guide to lvl and today it just didnt show up when i ran wow. I think it has something to do with when i changed some glyphs it told me to disable it. When i tryed to rerun it again tho it not showing up. Iv restarted wow, redownloaded it, deleted it, repaired it, checked in settings. Also it shows both the talent guide and reg. guide in the addons part of loadup screen but only talent on in the interface.

Thanks a lot.

First make sure the guide is enabled for that character in the addons screen in the character selection. Some overlooked that the box is checked in a different color when an addon is enabled for some characters but it may be disabled for others.

Then check if you have access to the guide options ingame, hit escape, then select interface and addons. If you see the Zygor guide options there it is loaded. If you don't see the guide window and the minimap button you can assign a key to show the guie in the standrad keybindings. Scroll down to the Zygor section.
    If this also does not help search for the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua files in the WTF folder and delete them, this will reset all guide settings.

Comment

ok well the first part u said i have already checked. What is the WTF folder lol. Thanks

Comment

The WTF folder is the folder where the game stores addon and account settings.
        It may be located inside the WoW folder or in c:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft folder.

Comment

I have deleted it out of the whole addon folder and then redownloaded it with the same problem.

Comment

Any other ideas?

Comment

At the character select screen click the Addons button in the bottom left. Now you want to make sure the box at the top left labeled 'Load out of date Addons' is checked and make sure the check mark beside the Zygor Guides Viewer entry is Yellow/Gold and not Grey.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wow k well im pretty sure i did that 200 times but it worked. thanks, all i did was uncheck and recheck it

Comment

Yeah, if you have multiple characters on the server and the guide gets disabled for one character but is still enabled for the other characters then the check mark will be grey. Once you uncheck it and recheck it then it will turn yellow/gold indicating it's active for all characters on that server.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X