guide getting disabled, errors on using glyphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide getting disabled, errors on using glyphs

Each time I go to put a glyph on a toon, I get an error message that zygors wont allow it or is interfering with it and I have to disable zygors talent build helper in order to put the glyphs on my toons.

This seems to occur even if i dont have a configuration set for a toon. Happened just yesterday to my 25 paladin.

Any ideas what is going on?

Are you using the latest version of the guide?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, 3.2.2563

Comment

Please disable all other addons you might have and try again to see if there might be an addon conflict.

Comment

Someone else mentioned the guide being disabled because of too many errors when he was using a glyph.
          When does this happen, when learning a new glyph or when changing a glyph?
          Can you post a lua error?

Comment

i have noticed this on my hunter(77) as well. I know for sure it happens on the dual spec side (spec 2) although i havent tried it on spec one. as far as i can remember there was no error that poped up, just the blizz ui saying to disable or ignore. ill try later to see i can get a error to pop up for it

Comment

Originally posted by selosa View Post
              Each time I go to put a glyph on a toon, I get an error message that zygors wont allow it or is interfering with it and I have to disable zygors talent build helper in order to put the glyphs on my toons.

This seems to occur even if i dont have a configuration set for a toon. Happened just yesterday to my 25 paladin.

Any ideas what is going on?
              Can you post us the error you are receiving? We will look into what may be causing this for you but we need a little more information. Thanks.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Need help. When the new patch hit, every time I use my map I got an error with the choice of disable or ignore. I've been hitting ignore but accidentally hit disable and now I cannot get Zygor back. I have "repaired", I have updated, I have even uninstalled and then re installed and still no zygor guide available to me in the game anymore. How do I get it back? It's not even in the list of addons anymore.

Comment

Go to your character selection screen, click the Addons button, click the check box a few times next to the Zygor entry, and stop when the check mark is yellow (not silver).

Comment

Working...
                  X