Guide Not Taking Me To The Right Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Not Taking Me To The Right Place

So, I have loaded the Guide for Uldum (lvl 83-84)

And the First Thing it does is send me to Harrison Jones in Stormwind City,

Problem is, that the Guide says to start off to turn in the "That's no Pyramid"

Problem is, that I have no "That's no Pyramid" to turn in.

AND

I can't get to the next step without turning that in.

AND

I can't go "back" to another guide to find that quest to pick up.

SO, NOW what do I do??

Get it from Here: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=44799 or you can start the Uldum Quest line by going to your heros command board for alliance.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just click the next step button and go to step 2 which is getting the quest from the Hero's Call Board.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, problem is that it sends me to talk to a NPC called Vesprytus, and when you talk to him, the Guides suggests that you ask him to Fly to Gunstan's Dig in Tarnaris.

Problem is, that he has no destinations for Tarnaris in his menu, and of course no Gunstan's Dig in Tarnaris also.

So, this is a dead-end in the Guide.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Do you have the quest from the alliance board in your logs? If you do, then thats the problem. Delete it and you should be able to follow the guide again.
          I've just had the same problem on another step, and by deleting the hero's call board quest it was fixed, so i assume its the same for all of them.

Comment

If you don't have any flight point in Tanaris just fly to the closest flight point and use a flying mount. Simply click the next step button when the guide tells you to fly to Tanaris and you should have a step with coordinates.

Edit: you can also use the Caverns of Time portal in Dalaran to get to Tanaris.

Comment

It's strange that you don't have any Tanaris FPs - we seem to be automatically given all the Azeroth FPs by the mid-50s now.

Comment

Working...
              X