a quest that seems to have been replaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a quest that seems to have been replaced

Just wanted to point out that one minor quest seems to have been replaced.

In Winterspring 51-52 step 1, one of the quests it tells you to accept is "Delivery to Donova", which the questgiver no longer gives. But Nafia, the Timbermaw furbolg you're questing with up til this point, has a quest named "Winterspring!", which also takes you to Donova and appears to do the same thing.

Since Winterspring! is not in the quest guide, I think it has replaced Delivery to Donova.

Did this particular segment on a level 52 Tauren Druid.

There are three breadcrumb quests for Winterspring:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28524
    It may be possible that you cannot get the "Delivery for Donova" quest when you did the Furbolg quests in Winterspring.

Comment

Looks like you're right. lf this is the case, then it should still be changed in the addon because the Furolg quests are part of the leveling chain

Comment

For those following the guide this may work. But on the other hand it may cause problems for those going to Winterspring without doing Felwood before. The Zygor team should look into this which quests are available with a character that never quested in Kalimdor as the comments at wowhead don't give more information.

Comment

I did this section of the guide 2 days ago (Alliance having quested through Kalimdor) and I was offered Delivery to Donova.

Comment

Working...
          X