OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Help Me!

goblin_neb.jpg

With the help of Zygor Guides, I may finally have a chance to get some clothing, armor, weapons, achievements, mounts and pets. Running around Azeroth in your skivvies is just no fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by nebcron View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]481[/ATTACH]

With the help of Zygor Guides, I may finally have a chance to get some clothing, armor, weapons, achievements, mounts and pets. Running around Azeroth in your skivvies is just no fun at all.
      Whoa! Keep it PG!!!! haha :-P

Thanks for all the comments and support everyone, we're excited for you all to start using the guides to tell us what you think!
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Pets & Mounts is going to be my new favourite set, I think. I'm one of those "gotta catch 'em all" people mentioned in the video. heh

Macro guide may or may not come in handy for me. I've been kludging together my own macros for awhile, mainly because it makes playing with carpal tunnel (curse you 25+ years of sitting at a keyboard writing if...then...else blocks) a bit easier. Since Blizz did away with the ability to use (most) script commands in macros and call macros from within macros, every time something switches to GCD or gets a prio switch I have to redo half my macros which takes forever to get things to fire right. Hopefully the macro guide can help me shave a bit off that time.

Comment

Chillll

Chill guides Zygor. Thanks brah.

Comment

17 hours?! Why do you do this to me?!

Comment

will this be a random drawing?

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                will this be a random drawing?
                Yes. Each person who left a comment will have their username entered into a drawing. Only 1 comment applies - multiple comments does not mean multiple of your name going into the drawing. Given the amount of comments, we'll probably pick multiple winners for each prize, so more people can win. :-)
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Woot! was enjoying my purchase of the leveling guides, and now this... can't wait to finally be able to get achievements for pets and get new mounts as well. Good Job, looking forward for the sale

Comment

really looking forward to this guide, been attempting to farm pets and mounts for a long time, but having to keep alt tabbing out to read instruction on where they all are was just too strenuous! Cant wait, lets just hope the prices arent through the roof

Comment

looking forward to pets and mounts guide. Probably end up buying all three

Comment

Looks Great Can't Wait

Comment

macro guide

everybody is talking about the rep and the mounts guide but im most exited for the Macro guide, i have big hope for it, now i hope that i don't hope to much

greets from deathfate =p

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Professions guide most as I always find it difficult to maintain motivation to level crafting profs past about 125. Having an in-game guide will give me that extra bit of motivation to actually get somewhere with leatherworking, tailoring, etc.

Comment

Super excited about the Professions guide! I have levelled up almost all my toons thanks to Zygor (almost 10 horde characters between 80 and85).

Sadly enough their professions are a bit depressingly low... so now i can start power levelling them soon!

Comment

I've been using your guides for almost two years now -- looking forward to getting ALL the new guides. The one I'm most excited about is the macro making guide -- I've been dabbling in some macros and the make the quality of life in-game so much better... can't wait to see what you all have in store.

Comment

Working...
                                X