OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you've moved on from just a questing guide with the new additions, been using the levelling and dailies for a year now and they've helped get nearly 4 classes to 85, going to take a screenshot of the next one as it's looking like 4.5 to 5 days from 0-85 of game time, with heirlooms and a level 25 guild that has pleased me as I need to quickly get a certain class up to 85. The biggest disappoint was that the previous guide didn't have much to offer the end game player, you could do the dailies for a few weeks get the reputations and items you wanted and that was it. I am glad you've decided to add more guides to cater for level 85 players, i think the guides you've missed this time are teaching new and season players to perform best at that class, end of game build guide would have been one I'd have liked to seen, along with the marcos it would have been great to have bindings as well as I haven't seen the product I can't comment further. Also something to help with character optimisation would be another great guide I think, I've seen warriors walking around in holy paladin gear with all the dps of a kipper, the sites that do offer that advice tend to be very daunting for the beginner.
    level 85 - Rogue Combat Nelf, DK Blood Squid face,Hunter MM Nelf
    Currently working the follow for profs and gold, raid team backup, Hunter lvl 64 BM Worgen, Shamen lvl 54 resto Dwarf, Druid lvl 74 Feral Nelf.

Comment

can't wait!

very much looking forward to the new guides....as a casual player, it's nice when you can work on a particular achievement or goal, without the assistance of a Guild, as most casual guildees are never available, and "casual" usually means you can't get in with the better guilds...guides work perfectly!

Comment

Mounts and Pets and achievements

I am so pshyched for the vanity pets and mounts, I love all the different things you can use, and I also cant wait to get as many achievements as possible

Comment

Can't Wait!

I cannot wait for the Gold guide to be released from you guys, I currently enjoy the benefits of having the Zygor Leveling Guide, and if the Gold guide is a scrap as good as that, then it will be awesome. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Win

It been along time coming I have asked or say suggested these guides for a long time and now there coming to life, about time I think I needs some love for that zigor, but the professions guide I think is what aim looking forward the most I like crafting . Look back at some of my post and u will see that I suggested these guides along time ago.

Comment

Zygor has simply simplified my gaming experience

I tried several methods of accelerating and enhancing my efforts in WoW and until I bought the Zygor Guide(s) I was always frustrated. The Guides have enabled me to level up much more quickly than I had even imagined. I look forward with happy anticipation to immersing myself in the new Guides.

Comment

Can't wait to see these in action!

Comment

The achievement guide is the one I'm looking forward to the most, although Im excited about all of them. I feel like I have hit a "plateau" with getting new achievements. Ive gotten all of the easy ones first, then got most of those that required a lot more work. I'm at a point now, where the achievements I want, would require so much planning and effort, that the work involved could outweigh the fun in getting them. With the Zygor achievement guide, you folks have done all the unpleasant work for me, leaving me to simply follow your instructions, and collect the prizes!

Ive been putting off getting certain achievements, pets, mounts, titles and reputations until, well, until I felt like I could commit to all the pre-planning and "leg work", and sacrifice in game fun for in game work. But with the new Zygor guides, I simply cant wait to get started!
                  Hasc - Titans of Glory
                  Runetotem - Alliance
                  http://www.theoldergamers.com
                  http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

I wasn't sure where I needed to leave the comment so here goes:

Professions will definitely be my favorite guide. I have ten different professions each on both Horde and Alliance. I love crafting things; I LOVE professions! Using an online professions leveling guide (especially when farming) is so annoying especially since I no longer have access to a second monitor. I have to keep switching back and forth from the game to the web page. Now I won't have to do that. Thanks Zygor!!! You're the best!

-------------------------------------------------------------
                    Please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Tell
                    us which guides you're most excited for and why. Every real
                    comment will be entered into a chance to win Pre-Paid World
                    of Warcraft Game Time.

1st Prize: 6 Months WoW Game Time
                    2nd Prize: 4 Months WoW Game Time
                    3rd Prize: 2 Months WoW Game Time

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks, take care.

John Cook
                    Zygor Guides, LLC
                    http://www.zygorguides.com[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm really excited about the new guides! I've always been interested in macros, but I have always had a hard time getting them to work quite the way I want them to.

I'm also looking for the reputation guides, it can be really frustrating trying to figure out the best way to get rep, whether it's collecting items, grinding mobs, or doing quests and dalies.

I've never gotten into collecting pets, but now that Zygor will streamline and guide me on where to look I might just start my own collection.

Comment

Really looking forward to these new guides. Depends on the price they will be bought all together at thuesday, but most important is the archivement and profession guide to me

Comment

I'm definitely interested in the professions guides but since I've already leveled most of my professions I think the pets & mounts guide and the achievements guide will be fun and useful. One of my favorite things about Zygor's guides is from when I hit 80 on my first toon - I didn't know what to do next. A little looking through my guides and I discovered the Crusader title and the Netherwing Drake guide - they kept me going and working towards something once I had reached level cap (at the time). Since then I got Crusader on a second toon and now I've got 10 toons on my server, 6 Alliance with all primary professions maxed and 4 Horde with the first about to hit 85 and most worthwhile primary professions at 450 or higher. Zygor helped me focus and find more to do once I hit level cap and I've just kept going ever since. Oh... I've also completed Long Strange Trip with much thanks to Zygor's Holiday and Events guide...Thanks Zygor!

Comment

I never have much time to do anything of WoW these days except raid and do my dallies. I've always wanted to be able to show off my awesome, unique mounts to everyone else but I've never had the time to do it. With the new guide I'm gonna save so much time following the zygor guides to get them! Sweeeeet =D

Comment

Been many a time I've wasted hours trying to root out more Rep quests for a given faction, so this Reputation guide will be a real valuable addition.

And having a really good Macro guide is gonna be really appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Is it a coincidence that the release of all the new guides and my birthday happen in the same week? I think not.

Happy b-day to me!
                                Hasc - Titans of Glory
                                Runetotem - Alliance
                                http://www.theoldergamers.com
                                http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Working...
                                X