OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best guides ever!

I had just recently bought your leveling guides and I was very pleased to say the least! Your guides are a bargain and no one comes close you guys! I'd say for me it's a tie between the pets & mounts guide and the macro guide. I've always been interested in the pets and mounts but never knew where to start and I've never known how to use macros so these guides will help me out a ton. Thanks for the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      You released the video too early Zygor. It's still Sunday and yet in the video you say they'll be released tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th.
      Yea, we released it early. Thought more people would see the video at a different time than night.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I am excited about the Pets. I can't count the number of times I seen someone with a pet and I wondered where they got it only to forget which pet it was or have to go look up where it comes from or what I had to do to get it. I am definately getting this guide!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the release, Zygor. Can't wait to pick these up.

Not going to sugar coat my post, but, Awesome job, Zygor. If I could give you a pat on the back, I would.

Comment

I am looking forward to the macro guide. I think I will learn the most from it. The achievement guide is going to be awesome also. They all look great. Wish the subscription option was going to be available as I would love to be able to utilize all your guides and your low subscription cost was the only way that would have been possible for me. Thanks for all the work you put into your products.

Comment

Hey Zygor,
              If i had to pick i would have to chose the professions guide for the one that excites me the most, although i am excited for the other two guides as well. I have leveled many professions in my years playing wow and i HATE (yes i know its a strong word) having to figure out what to get. (I know that wow-professions.com tells you everything you need to know but that guide mainly refers to the auction house -unless your training a gathering profession). I cant wait to be able to just do it all in game with the help of zygor. I also cant wait to use the other two guides because i am a big fan of titles/achieves/pets/and mounts. I have a decent amount of each but always am looking to add more to my collection. Thanks for all of the awesome products zygor!

Comment

I think 4 me the Profession guide will be my favorite. though when these guide are available I will of course be buying them all. Never really messed with the macro's before so kind of interested in seeing what what with all that. and more achievement points are always nice.

Thanks Zygor cant wait to see whats up your sleeves next

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                  Yea, we released it early. Thought more people would see the video at a different time than night.
                  You must be out of your mind. I don't know about most folks but I have been watching the site more than normal because of the new guides coming out. I am most looking forward to the profession guide. It will help me fund improving my in-game experience as well as help advance the guild I am a member of.

Ladzen

Comment

Finally a Well rounded guide

Well i have been playing Wow for almost 4 years now and Zygor Guides is absolutely the best there is Hands Down.....

I am very much looking forword to the professions and macros guide to help me get things setup correctly

I cant wait till they get released I will make sure i get them when they come out

Comment

New guides

As a 63 year old gamer (I have been playing games for years) I still need all the help I can get. I have 16 toons and six 85's Once I finally
                      bought the ZYGOR GUIDES, I have used them they faithfully... Thanks ZYGOR! Looking forward to the new guides...maybe I'll learn how to not to be chronically broke.

Comment

thanks for the news guides

i have some problema to farm rep, with tis guides now, i finally have thw way........

Comment

I am really excited for the Pets & Mounts guide. I have slowly been trying to get all the achievements for those, and there is so far not a comprehensive guide on how to do, so this is going to be awesome!!!

Comment

more awesome guides from an awesome company

Can not wait to get my hands on all of these I have most professions mastered but there are a couple I still need help with. Then you add the mounts/pets guide and I'm sold!!

Comment

I have only been a WOW gamer for the last 3 months. My friend has been playing since beta (2003) and wouldn't stop talking about how much he enjoyed Cataclysm so I signed up. After signing up he explained to me that I would have to rank up to his level, a 75 lvl mage was his lowest toon, before he would want to play with me. So I got Zygor. Well in less than 9 days game time I have a level 85 Character with two professions that are maxed, I also have a level 67 mage. The end of the story goes like this: he quit playing WOW on a regular basis and so I go solo. The silver lining in the story is that if he hadn't told me that I needed to rank fast I wouldn't have looked for a guide but he did and that is how I found Zygor guides.

I am am most excited about the guide for Pets and Mounts. Even in the few short months that I have been playing I have collected 50+ pets. I am excited that Zygor has created these new guides.

Comment

all of these guides will help me gain title and achievements faster then i can right now. i have 2 kids whos mother died a few months ago to cancer and i work so i don't have a lot of time to play wow. these guides will help me get title and what not faster. also not having to switch between Firefox and wow to look stuff up will be very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X