OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Zygor,

I like all of your guides, and I will be using the macro, and achievments guides the most as I am shifting some things for some of my toons. These will come in handy, and its in game! No more alt Tabbing to look stuff up! Thank you for really taking the time and effort to really takeing your products to the highest level.

I will also be using the mounts guide a bit because I love all the different mounts in the game Esp, the ones you have to camp and wait for hours to find (I never do).

Thank you again!

Comment

It's sounds sad but I couldn't bring myself to play wow any longer with out these guides. The levelling guides have been the only thing keeping me sane whilst levelling alts.

Comment

impressive

Not clear if you mean us to comment in this thread or in the thread of the video, so I shall comment in both.
        All of the guides are useful, but its the fast adapting of the levelling guides - particularly after an expansion, but also after patches - that's most impressive.
        If the others continue to get regular updates, I will be even more impressed.
        Regardless of how people want to pay, please understand that we do appreciate your efforts.

Comment

My goal is to try to get every acheivement possible in the game andthese new guides will make it alot faster and easier.

Comment

Yeah Zygor! Waiting happily for the new guides.

I am thrilled for the release of the new guides. I am waiting, quite eagerly, for release day. Achievements, Titles/Rep, and Pets/Mounts are three things that I have been muddling through a lot lately. There are so many things to consider, and there are so many achievements that I didn't realize until I see someone in my guild pop up getting it. Then I try to find out about it. So, I'm really looking forward to that one.

Part of the achievements is the pets and mounts. Some of those pets are sooooo expensive. I don't mind working for something, but I don't always have the mega gold that it seems we need for all of the "bells and whistles" for our Lv. 85 (or lower) characters. I am working on reputation achievements as well. So all of those things twist around each other and go together. I'm looking forward to being able to use the Zygor system for what I'd like to learn and earn.

I admit that I had to try "someone else's" guides for achievements because Zygor didn't have anything like it. They are not a good, or perhaps just not as efficient to follow. Either way, there were times when I was like what the heck are they talking about ... or why do I only get one line of data that doesn't really explain it? It even seemed to clash with some of my add ons that I used so much that I had to disable the add on when I wanted to use it.

So, I've just been waiting for Zygor to release these. Other people's guides? They will go in a back up folder in case something crashes, but I will be purchasing Zygor's versions as soon as possible! Love your guides. I know I'd be lost (literally and figuratively) without them.

Oh, and macros ... I haven't used them much because I just didn't get them, or it seemed they didn't have enough space to do things. I used a gaming keyboard for a while to do certain things instead. I'm looking forward to learning more about them in the game.

Question ... Are you guys still going to release a Dungeon guide? That's another of my big wants.

~Beth73

Comment

At Last or I hope I will be able finally to rub shoulders with the so called elite on my server. Thanks to Zygor some still can’t believe how quickly I get my alts up to 85, ha ha! Bring it on, mounts, professions I really will feel part of World of Warcraft at last! Thank you Zygor!

Comment

Now what will I do with my second monitor,now that everything is pretty much in game?

Comment

As busy as I am, balancing my work, family, play time can be daunting! Your guides helped me cut to the chase and stop wandering around or pestering others. If your time is valuable your guides are priceless. Thanks Zygor!

Comment

Love the new guides and the old ones. They really help me level all my alts since I am a altoholic it is perfect for people like me. Thanks for such a great product. =)

Comment

They all look good but the Macros guide will be the one that will help me the most.

Comment

I too have been a long time Zygor guide user and love them. I can't wait for the new guides to come out tomorrow. The one I'm most excited about is the macros guide. I've never quite gotten the hang of putting together really good macros so it's exciting to see what you've put together. I also look forward to the pets and mounts. I love collecting that kind of thing in the game. Thank you for all of the great guides you provide us!

Comment

New Guides

I've been using Zygor Guides for years, and I'm most excited to see Zygor's professionalism and effectiveness reflected in the new macros guide. This aspect of the game has long confused me, so it will be awesome to finally gain that edge I've been missing. Thanks Zygor!

Comment

Macros Guide for me

I have been reading everywhere trying to find out what others are doing for the macros for the toons that I have. I hope this guide will be what I have been looking for. It seems like it will, but we will see!! Thanks AGAIN Zygor for making WOW life a little less time consuming and frustrating.

Comment

I must say, that i am mostly excited for the "Achievement guide" because I'm so damn tired of researching everything... with professions I'm just using: http://www.wow-professions.com, but not anymore, because i'm going to buy all the guides so i don't have to look up in the Internet ever again!

Zygor Fan

Comment

Professions and Mounts will be attracting my interest as many of the online professions web pages have not been properly updated in a long time nor have efficient mount grinding pages
                                they should be good products for you though I wish we could creat our own bundles (pick any 2 from the 6 say or any 4)

Comment

Working...
                                X