No announcement yet.

Countdown changed? Launch moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also just got some things I ordered from the Blizzcon store.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
      i wish i could talk like that on here

Give it a rest...
      Hasc - Titans of Glory
      Runetotem - Alliance
      http://www.theoldergamers.com
      http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

While the jokes are nice and all. Could we please get a update from the staff as to the reason for the constant reset of the timer? I'm not talking about a finalizing this and that type of post, some real info. I'd even be happy to know the price of the guides when they are released

Comment

I am just pointing out some thing they must have forgot. I worked retail for 10 years I had fun with it, but if we ever treated intentionally or not a customer the way zygor is we would have been fired on the spot. I am not saying that he is purposely doing it this way I am saying that the way he is conducting himself is unprofessional.

I should learn to proofread prior to posting.... lol

Comment

Someone talked about this already but is there information now about a new expansion for WoW? Also for the guide goes I rather then take their time then to release something that still has or could have issues with it. For those old timers like myself who played EQ remember when Lucin came out I believe Everquest was down for three days and when it came back up it was Lag city.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
              Someone talked about this already but is there information now about a new expansion for WoW? Also for the guide goes I rather then take their time then to release something that still has or could have issues with it. For those old timers like myself who played EQ remember when Lucin came out I believe Everquest was down for three days and when it came back up it was Lag city.
              i agree with you on that i would like it to be bug free, but if we are going to pay for it wouldn't you like to know what the hold up is?

Comment

Originally posted by ral_partha View Post
                Give it a rest...
                come on guy... if i would have said that it would not be there now... so what should i rest?

Comment

Chaos what did you buy? I have most of the new pets and mounts I kind of wish they had more mounts but oh well.

Comment

since he has now missed the launch 3 different times i know of. i think he should give the current members a discount

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
                      Chaos what did you buy? I have most of the new pets and mounts I kind of wish they had more mounts but oh well.

omg omg don't buy mounts... zygor is gonna hook us up with all of them fo free!!!!!

well not free you have to buy the guide!

Comment

Yeah I won't mind someone saying something at least a Zygors empolypee or something. We all have to remember Zygors is a small company, all the mods are like ourselves customers who have to pay for the guides like ourselves, from my guess there is maybe a small number of "employees" mostly friends or family members.

Comment

come on guy... if i would have said that it would not be there now... so what should i rest?
                          You should consider yourself lucky for being able to post on here at all...I'm just sayin.

Comment

I don't mind waiting... I understand problems crop up and things take time. I think it's the constantly refreshing count-down clock that irritates me the most. Zygor can wait to release the guides next week if need be, but please don't tell me it's gonna be ready in one more hour, every hour, until then.

Comment

omg omg don't buy mounts... zygor is gonna hook us up with all of them fo free!!!!!
                              Yeah but we still need to work on them lol, and I been inactive for WoW been playing Rift and DDO more so. I am just wondering if Blizzard will add Leveling gear and such, yeah they might say no now. But who knows, look at most of the games now, heck Rift now gives leveling pots for free now.

Comment

Originally posted by ladzen View Post
                                You should consider yourself lucky for being able to post on here at all...I'm just sayin.
                                why are you guys glossing over all these other nay sayers and attacking me?

Comment

Working...
                                X