Countdown changed? Launch moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr0060 View Post
    lol it is not there more secure it is the fact they are less targeted. Try thinking in terms of a hacker would you want to target 5-7% of the computers or 90-95% it simple. The reason macs don't have many viruses or get hacked often is they are a waste of time to target.
    so... you are saying they are more secure because there a waste of time to target? i think that makes then more secure?

Comment

Originally posted by master
      thats not your card your holding put it down or you will go blind.
      HAHAHA ok you owe me a new keyboard now, soda and my keys dont play well together

Comment

Well I am not going to say what I feel about people and macs but I have heard more rage about people who have a mac then a PC, and to be honest MAcs don't have as many choices comepared to a PC, and as such more expensive but oh well. I never had a mac, I have consider looking at one just to see what the differenace is, but they seem to high price for me.

Comment

Hmm 6-7 mintues now, then I can see how much the ones i want are and then I can see if my wifey would let me get them or not.

Comment

I've had my IMac and Macbook Pro for over three years with no issues at all.

Comment

I have heard Macs are better in someways as in more stable but like I said I can't afford them, I would need to buy four as my wife, my two sons and myself all use Computers. Then my wife would want a Laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
                Well I am not going to say what I feel about people and macs but I have heard more rage about people who have a mac then a PC, and to be honest MAcs don't have as many choices comepared to a PC, and as such more expensive but oh well. I never had a mac, I have consider looking at one just to see what the differenace is, but they seem to high price for me.

im not saying that they are the best computer. but they are ez'er to use. and do well for what i need. they are over priced tho...

Comment

I could never afford a Mac. I will stick with my PC and Windows..

Comment

Anyone here remember DOS? I miss Dos to be honest.
                    Last edited by ctkdjane1; October 4, 2011, 06:32 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

is anyone having any luck with downloading?

Comment

Missed the majority of DOS. Got into computers after Windows 3.1 was released. Used it some but not enough to relly get a handle on it or miss it.
                        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.
                        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by smithcj97 View Post
                          is anyone having any luck with downloading?
                          nope, i cant find anything. not even a purchase page for the new products

Comment

so.. the countdown is complete...?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodess View Post
                              so.. the countdown is complete...?
                              I think they broke the homepage lolz

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
                                Anyone here remember DOS? I miss Dos to be honest.
                                As a matter of fact I do. I started using computers when Basic was out

Comment

Working...
                                X