No announcement yet.

What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did repair and checked my settings.............pets and mounts still not showing up.....thanks for info on Uldum,but would like my pets and mounts guide to show up......

Comment

Here's what to check if the updater does not install new guides:
      - username and password in the updater settings (username and password must not contain special characters, only letters and numbers)
      - WoW addons folder in the updater settings (it may be in a different location depending on your WoW installation folder and Windows version)
      - use the repair button of the updater before installing the guides
      - run the updater as administrator (rightclick the icon to do this)
      - if you have some antivirus program running disable it (Bitdefender is known to block the updater, rightclick the tray icon for options)
      - download the manual installation zip file from the members section and extract it to your WoW\Interface\Addons folder

This is all I can think of, you have checked some things but double checking does not hurt.

Comment

Have you tried a manual install yet to see if that works? To do that download the manual install from the members area. then unzip the folder to your wow addons folder.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok I did manual installation, addon folder is correct on both laptop and desktop - pets and mounts guide still not showing up I am very disappointed and frustrated.......when I click on Zygor button while in game, viewer 3 and talent advisor only thing showing up, no pets and mounts

Comment

In the guide window while in the game click the drop down to bring up the guide selection window. The at the top of the window click guides. Post here what the guides are that is listed in that window.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

duh - omg sorry - it is there now - TY FOR YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT!!!

Comment

Ok glad that worked. Probably the manual install. Now we just need to figure if after the manual install if the updater will start working. Sometimes doing the manual install will get it working. Next time there is a update for the guide check to see if the updater will update the guides. Post here if it does or doesn't work please.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

sure will and tks again

Comment

Working...
                  X