Question about the rep, marco and title guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the rep, marco and title guide

I said this before, more or less I can get one guide this month. The question is now the rep and titles would I need the proffesions and archoment guide in order for this guide to work or are they seapare as in I can still use this guide and still get all the factions and titles?

I am planning on getting either the proffessions and archiments more or less next month or before Xmas of this year. I am not really sure about the pets and mount guide at the moment though. But I guess the question is do I need the archiment/proffesion guide to use the other two? Or vice vasa?

There are still a few areas being fixed to remove the inter-guide dependencies that had originally been implemented in anticipation of a subscription based system, but for the most part they've got the guides as individual guides more like the Leveling and Dailies guides. I'm sure in another couple weeks it will all be fixed up to the way we're used to and you should be able to do everything for a particular guide without needing other guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey Cabby, I just wanted to know if it was or not. I guess I could wait next month to get at least the two bundles I have in mind of getting.

Comment

Working...
      X