leveling items :O?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leveling items :O?

Hey, i just started to leveling a warlock and i got shoulder and the leveling chest to get 20% exp, and how can i level with the guide then?

Smart injection system, just look at the new video

Comment

I have seen the video.
      Thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by krutelut View Post
        Hey, i just started to leveling a warlock and i got shoulder and the leveling chest to get 20% exp, and how can i level with the guide then?
        Hey where did u get those items?

Comment

Those are the heirloom items that you can buy once you're a higher level and have done the WotLK dungeons.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And when Cabby says "higher level" he means a seasoned level 80 from what I have seen

I am still drooling over those items while my level 73(and 7/8ths) mage toodles along trying to save up enough to buy the FIRST one of those.
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
              And when Cabby says "higher level" he means a seasoned level 80 from what I have seen

I am still drooling over those items while my level 73(and 7/8ths) mage toodles along trying to save up enough to buy the FIRST one of those.
              Not at all Antacus. I had started doing reg dungeons since I dinged 74, and have started to collect shards from the bosses. As of right now I have 31 shards.
              The difference between a heroic and a regular dungeon as far as shards go is the drop rate is 4 shards heroic to 2 shards reg.
              Unless you are an 80 you cannot go on raids.
              Now, all the while I am working a reg dungeon I am able to get some epic gear, major XP, and the shards as well.
              And if you are at a lvl to start reg dungeons, dont worry about having to get back to the place you were to keep questing. Once you select 'leave group' or 'teleport out of dungeon' you are taken right to the spot you left at. I even did this while flying around as a whisp durring a quest. Took me right where I was without needing to restart quest.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X