No announcement yet.

Before Posting See If Your Question Is Answered Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, have you tried to use any of the other waypoint options? I think right now TomTom is still having some issues since the 4.0.3a patch. I'd recommend going to www.carboniteaddon.com and downloading the beta version (it currently works with 4.0.3a but not all extras are working completely) of the addon to see if setting the guides to use the Carbonite arrow will work. Doing something like this will help with determining if it's something that was changed by Blizzard or if something with the built-in waypoint arrow is messed up.

Once I get home from work I'll make a DK and see if I can get any of the different arrows to work in the starting area.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I've just made a horde DK so it would be using the same guide as yours. I think Blizzard did something in the background of everything that is causing issues for waypoint arrows in the DK starting area. When using Carbonite I get a working arrow but the coordinates try to tell me that the NPC is over in the Maelstorm, half the world away. I'm sure someone will eventually figure out what needs to be done to get waypoint arrows working in there again, but we'll just have to be patient until that solution is found.

Comment

yeah :-| its all good though I just had to go "old school" for the area

Comment

Does one 'HAVE" to buy the 80-85 guides if we are members or do we get them autmatically? I'll be getting them regardless of the method though. Just want to know for sure if it is needed to pay for em. Thanks tons for all the work you have done with the guides.

Comment

If you have bought the guide from the time of Oct.7-Dec.7 they are free. If not you have to pay the upgrade fee.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And no, you don't "HAVE" to buy them, but if you don't upgrade then you won't have the guides for the 2 new races or the 80-85 content.

Comment

Talent advisor - zygor holy healing problem

On latest version when using Talent advisor - zygor holy healing problem it says this build contains unrecognized talents. it is broken and unstable - unknown talent rapid renewal at line 20

Comment

Originally posted by eldereth View Post
                  On latest version when using Talent advisor - zygor holy healing problem it says this build contains unrecognized talents. it is broken and unstable - unknown talent rapid renewal at line 20
                  We know abut this issue and me and cabby have looked at it we can not see why it says it's broken when the .lua file looks fine. It may be one of those things that we have to wait for Zygor and his team to fix.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

guides not showing up

I purchased both the alliance and horde leveling package, as well as the alliance and horde dailies package before cataclysm back during wrath, since the cataclysm release i have updated level 1-60 guides as well as the 60-70 and 70-80 guides, but i dont have any of the new level 80-85 guides, goblin or worgen starting guides, or cataclysm dailies guides in my guide lists, why is this? do i have to repurchases the guides?

any information about this will be helpful
                    thank you

Comment

You have to purchase a Cata guide upgrade just like you had to purchase the Cata game upgrade. You can find the upgrade buttons inside your Members Area.

Comment

Strange Things are happening

the guide is great i am just having a minor problem.The quide works well on all my charaters except for my lvl 70 (somewhat) i see the guide but not the controls and its locked so i have no control over the guide like all my other toons. thank in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulis View Post
                          Strange Things are happening

the guide is great i am just having a minor problem.The quide works well on all my charaters except for my lvl 70 (somewhat) i see the guide but not the controls and its locked so i have no control over the guide like all my other toons. thank in advance!
                          Right click the minimap button go into the display options of the guide and there should be a check box for hide controls uncheck it and you should have the controls back.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thanks or the info..I tried what you hav suggested, but nothing so what I done was right click the Z on the mini map and went to profile under guideviewer and prest rest set and...presto it cam back!

Thanks again for the reply, Have a Happy Holiday.

Comment

Problem with guide skipping ahead

I don't see this problem mentioned anywhere. If I missed it my apologies.

The problem I am having with the guide is that it often skips many steps ahead of what I am doing when I hand in quests. The number of steps it skips is variable, it can be a few, or it can be 50 to 100. When this happens I have to manually click it back to the step I am actually on. I can get around this by clicking the guide ahead one or two steps before I hand in a quest, and then clicking back a step or two after I have handed in the quest, but I have to remember to do this, and it is somewhat annoying to have to do this.

What should I do to fix this? it only started happening after I updated to the latest version of the guide.

Regards

Comment

SIS is not working properly please turn it of by following these directions: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress uncheck all four boxes and move the slider to 80.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X