Before Posting See If Your Question Is Answered Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynamic progress should this be on or off
    i am having a problem where the guide is telling me to go and talk to someone ie Sentinel Aynasha and accept timely arrival but i am not able to do this , and this has happened before and i had to go back and get other quest that the guide had skipped over.
    Please help as i can not go any futher in the game

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by supremepower View Post
      dynamic progress should this be on or off
      i am having a problem where the guide is telling me to go and talk to someone ie Sentinel Aynasha and accept timely arrival but i am not able to do this , and this has happened before and i had to go back and get other quest that the guide had skipped over.
      Please help as i can not go any futher in the game

thanks
      check the thread you made earlier. Posted a little answer not full answer but atleast a answer.
      Worgen Hunter - 85
      Night Elf Rogue - 85
      Draenei Paladin - 85
      Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

i have lost the guide and the letter z on the mini map ,

all i did was close the guide with the x button

please help

Comment

Off in the keybinds of the game should be a keybind to open it back up try setting it to something and see if that will open it back up.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            If you have bought the guide from the time of Oct.7-Dec.7 they are free. If not you have to pay the upgrade fee.
            So because I purchased the guide on October 4th 2010 I have to pay for the upgrade? No thanks, I'll just use the quest tracking in game as it's just as fast as this guide has been.

Comment

Originally posted by jegz View Post
              So because I purchased the guide on October 4th 2010 I have to pay for the upgrade? No thanks, I'll just use the quest tracking in game as it's just as fast as this guide has been.
              That's always your choice, but keep in mind that Zygor has to draw a line somewhere and in this case, it was 2 full months before the release of the upgrade. In my mind, that's more than fair.
              * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

People this is not the place for this argument. If you need to argue about this move it to the Off Topic Forum. Read the first post. This is supposed to be a bug forum like the others. No more posts like this in here. Move somewhere else. I will start deleting posts. Yours too Kam. I don't want to but I will.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Your posts have been moved here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-Argument-here. Anything posted here about it will be deleted.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Direct me to the right thread if this has been covered already....

The guild experince guide is a bit off with the amount of experince needed to level.

Comment

I think the guide was made before they nerfed the xp you get. It was a silent nerf. Blizzard never addressed it. Here is the post about it:
                      We're getting 1/4th of xp now contributing to guild xp, and not a peep from any blue about this.

I'd like to trust that there's a reason for this, or an explanation.

Maybe on weekends it's reduced to 1/4th and weekdays it goes up to full to more easily allow caps to be hit weekdays.

Maybe rep affects xp contribution now.

Maybe it's a bug.

Maybe at 85 things even out.

Maybe they went overboard on the nerf, and are going to scale it back up some.

In any case, getting hit with such a massive saturday morning guild xp nerf with no info really takes the wind outta the sails of small-medium guildmasters.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
                        Direct me to the right thread if this has been covered already....

The guild experince guide is a bit off with the amount of experince needed to level.
                        I have posted that in another thread, but I think it was in the admin/mod thread section. There is another I made, but Im too lazy to look it up right now.

I am working a worgen warrior to check the guide, and came up with this problem around level 26. All I had to do was click past that "grind until xx" and keep going. It happened a few times up until around level 38, and seems to have gone away (he hit 60 now).
                        There werent any quests I could not get, or problems with surviving/killing mobs. Seems to be just an adjustment needed to get the guide working smootly again.

If this does cause a problem with your toon leveling it would be a great help if you could post it.
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Guide is there but not there.

At the character selection screen, I checked the Addons and the guide and talent selector is there and selected. However, when I log in my toon, the "Z in the circle around the radar is missing. What did I accidentally turn off etc?

Comment

When you hit Esc. on your keyboard and click Inteface click the Addons tab at the top go down to ZygorGuideViewer click the + sign next to it. In one of the tabs should be a option to show the minimap button make sure it's checked.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Holiday Guide

So, I know the latest event guide(Midsummer) was just updated, but i had a huge question. I have tried to go to the Dailies section and try to download this months Event guide, but it doesnt seem to work. I keep staying stuck with Childrens Week. I have the latest update as well if people are wondering.

Comment

Are you using the Trial version of the Dailies guides? If so there's a possibility that Zygor forgot to update the Trial version.
                                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X