Map location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map location

Hey...love the guide. Got it for Christmas this year.

I noticed when I look at the map while doing quests that my location on the map is always misplaced...for instance. If I am standing outside a city the map will show me like North West of the city. Not by a little bit but by alot. Sometimes all the way to the right of the map all though the city is in the center or off to the left.

Is there a way to fix this?

Disable all Cartographer stuff except for Cartographer, Cartographer Notes, and Cartographer Waypoint. If this doesn't work for you then just delete all of the Cartographer stuff and install the TomTom addon.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Another thing I noticed along the same lne is if you have the Blizzard quest map thing enabled the location of the dot (and coords) is off. I had disabled the Blizzard map with cartographer but when I read it's development was being stopped I loaded TomTom and re-enabled the Blozard map... Not the on-screen arrow always points to the right place but the location dot is off.

I have learned to live with it so not a complaint, simply an option for something else causing the dot to be incorrect.

PS... still would be nice to have the option of changing the color of the dot
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
      X