Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Level 1-80 Guide

Hi all,

I bought the Horde leveling guide quite some time ago and I'm just getting back into WoW now. I'm just curious: I heard leveling is much faster now. Is Zygor still the fastest way to get me from 1 to 80?

Thanks!

That kind of question is always debatable depending on who's answering. There will always be people that say dungeons are the fastest, or that BGs are the fastest, or that questing is the fastest. It's really more of a personal preference, do you enjoy questing or other stuff. If you like to use questing to level then the guides will still put you on auto-pilot and get you there the fastest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you cabby. I guess I also should have asked if the guide has been at all updated in the past few years or if I'll be doing the identical run I did last time I used the guide.

Comment

The guide is constantly being updated in an effort to keep up with Blizzard's changes. And if you haven't played since Cata was released then pretty much everything will be new in the 1-60 range since Blizzard re-vamped all the old zones.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh neat, I did not know that! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X