Starting at lvl 49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting at lvl 49

I have an alliance warrior I ressurected after not playing for a long time. I had deleted all my quest and quest items and was starting fresh.
    What is the easiest way to start the guide mid stride?

Tsunnamie
    Deathwing

The new versions of the guide have a new feature to help automate this process. If you haven't already, install the latest version that's available in the members area. When you start the game at the character select be sure to go into the addons listing and check the 'Load out of date Addons' and also disable all Cartographer addons except for Cartographer, Cartographer Notes, and Cartographer Waypoint. Once you're in the game if the guide doesn't automatically select your race's 1-13 section do this manually, then right click on the next step button. This will start the guide fast forwarding to find a good spot to get you started. The guide may occasionally stop trying to tell you to get a flight path or set a hearth location. Just right click again to start fast forwarding again until it finally tells you to accept a quest. At this point go into your Zygor options and in the Dynamic Progression section adjust the slider bar to a setting of 4 or 5. You should now be at a good spot to get moving with the guide, just keep in mind that the first time the guide tells you to hearth you'll have to run back.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X