Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering system

Please add the ability to order more than one thing at a time

This is something that is being looked into. There are no definite answers on it yet.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      This is something that is being looked into. There are no definite answers on it yet.
      I hope you can get a updated system I cant speak for others but i know it cost you the sale of the full Alliance set of guides when you had the sale on the other day (Already have the full Horde set and love them) I was just too lazy to enter the billing info over and over

Comment

This is due to a limitation of our payment processor Clickbank. They do not have a shopping cart system. We have requested this from them before but so far no luck. We will continue to explore other options but right now we haven't figured out a way to add this functionality.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Cickbank, a worthless cause

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          This is due to a limitation of our payment processor Clickbank. They do not have a shopping cart system. We have requested this from them before but so far no luck. We will continue to explore other options but right now we haven't figured out a way to add this functionality.
          That quote was written March, 2012. It's now December, 2013. The issue STILL exists.

Obviously, Clickbank has given up on Zygor. Don't you think it's about time you give up on that worthless Clickbank system, too? I understand that you don't have an actual database (in-house) containing all historical transactions between you and your customers, and therefore it would be quite an effort to start building one now. You are 'stuck' with Clickbank, unless you "bite the bullet" and pursue a workable alternative.

Isn't there any alternative to them, since they will NEVER allow you to give your customers what they want? Thousands of other websites have had 'Shopping Carts," for many years!

Comment

Working...
          X