Dugi sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dugi sucks

All I got to say is man do I hate Dugi, you can't seem to have a rational conversation with an opposing viewpoint without being insulted, accused of trolling, or being told flat out your wrong. He reminds me (and his staunch supporters) of Mac zealots which it doesn't matter what you say, if you don't agree with them, your wrong.

I'm a happy user of both Zygor and Dugi products - each has there advantages and disadvantages. I'm also a Mac user (but not a zealot )

I follow both forums and have seen your posts. I think it's a bit misleading to call the conversation "rational". Yes, Dugi is very defensive of his product but your posts were heavily sarcastic and contained name-calling. I think forum admins have every right to put a stop to that.

Comment

Yes, obviously i'm completely irrational....and while I admit I started out sarcastic, I did not descend into name calling till someone else started calling me names. After that Dugi made his opinion known, I responded to that by stating my opinion. Two people arguing about their opinions does not make it an irrational conversation. Also as far as i'm concerned, while I did say that they were lazy (in my opinion) Dugi did call me a troll (which is his opinion), so he is not innocent as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Let's not re-hash this old topic, kthnx.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Believe it or not I had no intention of taking this any further.

Comment

Working...
          X