Guild Wars 2 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers up.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

From Gamebreaker.TV:

Chaos5061: Would be interesting to see if they can finish the dungeon.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Game is launching at Midnight PDT on 8/25/12 - same time for whole world.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

For those of you who have been asking about DX11 support for Guild Wars 2, our goal with GW2 has always been to provide a gorgeous fantasy world while at the same time running on a wide range of gaming PCs.

Focusing on DX9 allows us to do this, as it’s a much wider supported graphics API than DX11 is and we wanted our game to reach as many of our fans as possible.

We will be evaluating supporting DX11 post launch.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

August 28th, 2012—the day Guild Wars 2 launches—is fast approaching. Everyone here at ArenaNet is anxiously counting the days right along with every Guild Wars 2 fan. In just a few weeks, the servers will go live and each of us will be setting out on our adventures in Tyria!
            As you may have seen, we host a countdown timer on the front page of our official website. The information below will give you specific details about times and dates based on whether you pre-purchased, pre-ordered, or are picking up a copy of the game on release day.
            • Pre-Purchase with 3-Day Headstart: Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure that we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.
            • Pre-Order with 1-Day Headstart: Those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 will be able to participate in one day of Headstart Access. The one-day Headstart Access will begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 27th. NOTE – Pre-Order code registration is now enabled.
            • For those players who have not pre-purchased or pre-ordered the game, Guild Wars 2 will officially launch at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 28th.
            • Download the Client today: If you’ve registered your pre-purchase or pre-order and created your Guild Wars account you can go to account management today and download the client. Be sure to update the client periodically to minimize your download at launch.
            We look forward to seeing you in-game very soon!
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

So that means for 3 Day the servers could come up lets see 3 hours before midnight PDT means 9PM PDT 10PM MDT 11PM CDT and Midnight EDT for North America. For other time zones refer to this link:
              http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...21&p1=234&ah=1
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

With Headstart Access right around the corner, we understand that you and your friends need to organize and figure out which world you want to play on. Well, we’ve got you covered. Below you will find a list of all the worlds that will be available at Headstart on August 25. Tell your friends and make sure you all start your adventure together!

US WorldsAnvil Rock
                Borlis Pass
                Yak’s Bend
                Henge of Denravi
                Maguuma
                Sorrow’s Furnace
                Gate of Madness
                Jade Quarry
                Fort Aspenwood
                Ehmry Bay
                Stormbluff Isle
                Darkhaven
                Sanctum of Rall
                Crystal Desert
                Isle of Janthir
                Sea of Sorrows
                Tarnished Coast
                Northern Shiverpeaks
                Blackgate
                Ferguson’s Crossing
                Dragonbrand
                EU WorldsFissure of Woe
                Desolation
                Gandara
                Blacktide
                Ring of Fire
                Underworld
                Far Shiverpeaks
                Whiteside Ridge
                Ruins of Surmia
                Seafarer’s Rest
                Vabbi
                Piken Square
                Aurora Glade
                Gunnar’s Hold
                Jade Sea [FR]
                Fort Ranik [FR]
                Augury Rock [FR]
                Vizunah Square [FR]
                Kodash [DE]
                Riverside [DE]
                Elona Reach [DE]
                Abaddon’s Mouth [DE]
                Drakkar Lake [DE]
                Baruch Bay [ES]
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

When we announced the start of Guild Wars 2 development, players responded with enthusiasm and a whole lot of questions. One of the most common questions we received was whether there would be some sort of “historical link” between Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 and whether they could somehow show off their Guild Wars accomplishments in Guild Wars 2.
                  The answer to that question was a resounding “Yes.” We introduced the Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator, which allowed Guild Wars players to calculate how many points they had earned in the original games for use in Guild Wars 2. As you know, these points can be redeemed for unique weapon and armor skins, pets, animal companions, and more.

So how do you access those Hall of Monuments rewards on your Guild Wars 2 characters? It’s quite simple.
                  First, you need to be sure you’ve established your own Hall of Monuments in Guild Wars: Eye of the North. That’s sort of a given, isn’t it?
                  Second, you need to link your Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 accounts.
                  If all that is in order, every character you create on your Guild Wars 2 account automatically will receive a special in-game item: the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone.
                  Simply activate the Portal Stone to transport yourself to the Eye of the North. Once there, speak with our old friend Kimmes the Historian (in his newer, slightly less-corporeal state) and he’ll show you a list of Hall of Monument reward items you have unlocked. You can select any of the items, at any time, for any character you make on your account.
                  Use the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone again to transport yourself (and your rewards) back to your former location. It’s that easy.
                  Would you like to know more? Visit the Guild Wars 2 Hall of Monuments Support FAQ.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Hello, all! I’m John Smith, and I’ve recently had the unbelievable opportunity to join the ArenaNet team and work on Guild Wars 2 as the resident economist. Guild Wars 2 has an incredible virtual economy—one of the largest ever created. I’m excited about the opportunity to study and help mold the economy for Guild Wars 2. As Guild Wars 2 goes live and becomes a living world, I will be continually learning about its evolving economy, and as I learn I’d like to share my most interesting findings with you.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

To commemorate the launch of Guild Wars 2, we’re making a special hat available to all players for free! The Celebration Hat is a baseball cap with the iconic Guild Wars 2 dragon logo—a stylish addition to your town attire!

You can find the Celebration Hat in the Black Lion Trading Company in the ‘Style’ category by pressing ‘O’ while playing the game. The hat is available at the cost of zero gems. The Celebration Hat cannot be traded to other players. The hat can be worn by any character on your account.
                      The Celebration Hat will only be available from August 25 (during Headstart) through September 12, so don’t wait! Just enter the Black Lion Trading Company before September 12 to get one!
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

The Digital Deluxe Upgrade is packed with helpful stuff that will come in handy during your adventures in Tyria—everything from the deadly to the oddly adorable. Whether you purchased the Standard or Digital Edition of Guild Wars 2, you can easily upgrade your account to Digital Deluxe when the game goes live from Headstart Access onward.Here’s what you’ll get in Digital Deluxe:
                        • Summon Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill – This powerful skill allows you to summon a deadly Mistfire Wolf, a spectral animal with unique powers of her own.
                        • Miniature Rytlock – He may not even reach your character’s knees, but this tiny miniature Rytlock still has all the spirit and ferocity of the charr! Miniature Rytlock may not wade into battle for you, but he is awfully cute.
                        • Chalice of Glory – This single-use chalice provides your character with Glory, which they can use to unlock PvP rewards.
                        • Tome of Influence – Boost your guild’s influence with this single-use sacred book.
                        • Golem Banker – This automated manservant will allow you to access your storage account from anywhere for five days.
                        Take a look at the Mistfire Wolf and the Rytlock Miniature in action!

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I will be streaming Guild Wars 2 tonight if anyone wants to come watch. www.twitch.tv/Chaos5061 Hopefully my internet will hold up. They've been trying to make improvements to it and it likes to go out more than normal.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

GuildHead is live.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Servers Are up!
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Well don't use 301.42 of nVidia drivers detects it as a issue Will stream after driver update..
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X